An attempt at redemption. :)

cusedpjd

Jun 4, 2013
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After what I suppose was a somwhat embarrassing day yesterday of spending over three hours to dig up deeply buried heavy muffler (LOL; see yesterday's post), I went back to basics today and tried some coin shooting. Just a few hours to detect due to thunderstorms once again cutting my weekend short (argh!). Best coin day to date and the kids earned alot for their piggy banks. No silver coins. Missed it by a year with a 1965 quarter. So close! Plus, a piece of sterling silver, a functioning podometer, and an as of yet unidentified relic. I had to knock a thick coat of rusty dirt off both sides of that thing. No markings and no clue what it is. If anyone has an idea, please let me know. Thanks.

6_23_coins_baker_hs.jpg

Upvote 1

Atomic Ed

Jun 2, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
At Pro, ACE 350 & Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool loks like you find quite a few coins. Silver or not, to me its still exciting to dig them up.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds cusedpjd BUT I liked the muffler. I sincerely hope you cleaned it up and mounted it in your den.
killingme.gif

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice coins and i agree with vpnavy the muffler was kinda cool

OP
OP
cusedpjd

cusedpjd

Jun 4, 2013
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh...ok...thanks guys. I am glad some people liked it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread