An awsome dealer

lessa_f

Dec 14, 2005
I just bought a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger, and it is great. I found a dealer in my area, and not only did they meet me at my home to hand deliver the detector, but they stuck around and helped me get started in my back yard. We only found an old metal toy car and a spoon, but it was exciting anyway. I was really impressed with this guy from FAFII Metal Detectors. His name was Fred, and he really helped. I had ordered a Preditor from Kellyco, but I hated it and it seems like they try to buy customers with a lot of extra stuff that I don't need. You know what I needed? One on one time, and Fred gave me that. Thanks Fred.

Sandy,
Phildelphia, Pa

they are at www.fafiidetectors.com, and I will always shop there from now on!

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy, you found the reason why a store front dealer is so much better than ordering from someone mail order or off the web. By hand delivering it, you know it worked and wasn't bounced around from UPS. You received a valuable training lesson too. We hope to see some finds soon. Keep checking here to learn more on the hobby. ;D

HH,
Sandman

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum ! You can't beat that kind of personal service ! Good Luck in the future.

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread