An UPDATE.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just talked to Tim (TimC) by phone. He drove Stan (Burdie) to the airport in Phoenix today. Also, Tim is helping Jerry (Supafly123) file his own claim. Jerry will be the proud owner of his own gold claim soon. Of course, I reminded Tim that it is not a "gold" mine till they find gold on it. That is simply a formality as it is difficult NOT to find gold around Rich Hill! Well, I won't steal their fire... I'm sure they will bring us up-to-speed in due time. Both say they had a GREAT time! TTC

Upvote 0

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
Come on to LA terry and Tim and help me locate one in Mojave!!! Pretty please... Lol.

You guys are truly class acts! Much love to the C brothers!!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on to LA terry and Tim and help me locate one in Mojave!!! Pretty please... Lol.

You guys are truly class acts! Much love to the C brothers!!

Slow down, Mellow. We are FAR from proffesional. We just make more noise than most! Tnx for the pat on the back anyways. TTC

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
I'm slow.... Check my name .... Meeeeelllloooow, hehe.

It's a very nice gesture Tim is doing and makes me feel good there are still nice genuine people around.

Got the flu, who doesn't right, when I get my voice back, gonna holla at Tim and continue my endless quest to claim something of my own. Not really in a rush so its all good. Gonna be a slow learning curve for me. But I will find one, and NOT on eBay. Boooooo :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions