Ancient Aliens

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Look at the Sphinx, it has been dated to over ten thousand years by one group of archeologists, but the Egyptians experts now say that it is built in time of the pharaohs. The location of some of elements of one of the pyramids' had to be modified due to the Sphinx. I believe it was the gallery to the temple, It had to be angled because the Sphinx was in the way. But there is no information on who, when, how, or why it was built.

Look at the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the statues they built. Don't tell me they piled dirt up one side to build it; especially across a harbor, I don't think so. Some of the blocks they could not move today due to the weight.

I know we are not supposed to talk about it, but have you ever read the Douay-Rheims Bible or compared it to the King James Bible? There are some striking differences.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
SS...

The King James Version was translated for the King of England from the Douay-Rheims Bible. If I am not mistaken, the DRB was translated from the old scrolls of the Jewish Scholars. There were several different versions of some of the scrolls used for the bible, this depended upon where you lived. Some of the stories used were from either the Phoenician, Egyptian, or the Alexandrian areas. The translators used the scrolls from the area that was the most centrist of the three, which happened to be the Egyptian stories.

Notice:

I am not trying to spark an argument, I am just pointing out a known fact, or actually several known facts. I am not advocating that one bible is more correct than any other version. I am just stating that there are differences, as in any religion, different viewpoints = different translations.

Thank you all for your civility in this matter.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one of us can sit here and cut and paste Wikis till the cows come home. It will never change the fact that there are ABSOLUTLEY NO construction records for the Giza structures. Until records of the constructions appear, credit should NEVER be given to the Egyptians, based soley upon their proximity to said structures. Nowhere in "ancient Egyptian" art, documents, books, drawings, or carvings have I ever seen ONE claim to fame from the Egyptians themselves.

The Sphinx and the Giza structures are all the same age. The tiny pyramids, that litter the ground at the bases of the big ones, were made by your ancient Egyptians. Their's were failures at attempts to re-create the larger ones on small scales. The base of the sphinx shows water erosion. Can that be disproved? The Egyptians just kind of moved in to the plateau.

If you read enough documentation you will find that there are claims of no flowing water on the Giza plateau in an estimated 10,000 years (+/-). Where were these miraculous and highly skilled Egyptian pyramid builders at that time? Probably somewhere in the 2nd Stone Age still knapping flint that they traded for hides. The Sumerians entered the picture loooooong before the Egyptians. How is it that the Sumerians have art depicting men in helmets and saucer-shaped craft? How is it that the Sumerians considered us the 7th rock? That in itself indicates that they knew there were ten planets. It also indicates that they knew the world was round and that the sun was the center of our universe. Pluto wasn't even discovered until 1930. The Sumerians knew the colors of Urinus and Neptune. All this without telescopes? All of these were a series of lucky guesses?

Why is it that so many people believe the pyramids were built by Egyptians? Easy. They learned the words taught to them by those who did not know the truth or would not tell the truth.

Neither the Sumerians, nor the Egyptians, claim credit for having constructed the pyramids. For three such spectacular feats, I would think that one civilization would have documented such monumental tasks. However, there is a reason why neither civilization can claim credit. That answer should be obvious.

The Sumerians had been out of the last stone age several thousand less than the Egyptians, yet, they were far more advanced scientifically.

To whom ever may ask me to back up my claims. I won't do it. That would be doing your homework for you. I did mine. You do your own. Providing numerous links, names, book titles, and the like is not my job.

I for will keep my Bible near me all the time. It serves two purposes in my life. It is my great serenity and it is a great reference for understanding the letter 'B'.

End of Rant.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIT:
You'll get no argument from me on the points you've made...............except for a slight variation on the Egyptians' claim to fame. If you ask them, they'll tell you that their ancestors built the pyramids, but if you try to pin them down with some specific questions, the Egyptologists will shrug you off as a fringe nut who believes in flying carpets. Well, they can count me in on that. Those "flying carpets" are just misnamed aerial vehicles of some mechanical design.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Hey Guys!! For a Journey and a half,, Listen to all the Alex Collier tapes on YOUTUBE.com,, see what you think! Also,, Sumerian Tablets are supposed to tell of the Annunaki,, who left their planet some 600,000 years ago to MINE the Earth,,,,,Does the history they teach us, not go back far enough?? Or are they keeping somethings from us?? And are these some of the Secrets known to certain Secret Societies?? Did the Spanish go out all over the earth to mine it or to RECOVER, what they knew was already there!!! PS. Blind.In.Texas ! The Aztecs were supposed to have told the Spanish, that the Pyramids south of Mexico City, were already in ruins, when they,, the Aztecs first saw them,, And I believe the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico, is bigger in volume than the Cheops Pyramid in Egypt. Later Trackers!! td

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
although only estimated to be at least 1,000 years old -
dating perhaps to between 500 and 800 AD .

sa_plane.jpg

the show on this was intresting to.
especially when they showed one could fly.

model of the Space Shuttle or a delta wing fighter aircraft.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa032000b.htm

I Like this Hand shaped print found in limestone. 110 million years old.

Hand.jpg

plus their have been
2.1-billion-year-old fossil organisms found
on earth. http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/06/early-multicellularity/

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
BIT:
You'll get no argument from me on the points you've made...............except for a slight variation on the Egyptians' claim to fame. If you ask them, they'll tell you that their ancestors built the pyramids, but if you try to pin them down with some specific questions, the Egyptologists will shrug you off as a fringe nut who believes in flying carpets. Well, they can count me in on that. Those "flying carpets" are just misnamed aerial vehicles of some mechanical design.
Thanks for clarifying. The focal point was ancient Egyptians.

I did forget to mention that the moderners (in the last few hundred years) did strip the structures of their limestone casing stones. That they can claim credit for :P

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
And did not a man named Ezequiel, write that he was lifted up and saw the Earth hanging on nothing! td

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Shortstack said:
.....My thoughts on UFOs are that they are mostly an advanced civilization that has remained hidden until now and the rest are OUR machines. .....

I think you are on the right track with this, Stack.

jeff of pa said:
Civilzations that Date back Maybe Millions of years ago, one maybe Completely Freeze Dried under the Antarctic.
& Maybe even not the First. I Wish My Belief could be Proven

Take a look at Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings , by Charles H. Hapgood.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
jeff of pa said:
Civilzations that Date back Maybe Millions of years ago, one maybe Completely Freeze Dried under the Antarctic.

[/quote]

Beat me to that one,
Hapgood is a good source of info if not more questions

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:
.....My thoughts on UFOs are that they are mostly an advanced civilization that has remained hidden until now and the rest are OUR machines. .....

jeff of pa said:

Now look who sees things among the clouds that not everyone else does.

K

Kentucky Kache

tesoro dog said:
The Aztecs were supposed to have told the Spanish, that the Pyramids south of Mexico City, were already in ruins, when they,, the Aztecs first saw them,, And I believe the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico, is bigger in volume than the Cheops Pyramid in Egypt. Later Trackers!! td

Yes, those pyramids are for sure much older than the Aztecs.

jeff of pa said:
although only estimated to be at least 1,000 years old -
dating perhaps to between 500 and 800 AD .

the show on this was intresting to.
especially when they showed one could fly.

model of the Space Shuttle or a delta wing fighter aircraft.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa032000b.htm

I Like this Hand shaped print found in limestone. 110 million years old.

plus their have been
2.1-billion-year-old fossil organisms found
on earth. http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/06/early-multicellularity/

I posted this on here before, a long time ago. Yes, they made a model of this design and it flew. I believe it's older than they think.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Blind.In.Texas said:
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:

jeff of pa said:

Our world is full of disinformation, BIT. Some of it is intentional, done for a purpose. Some of it is merely the result of wishful fantasy.

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
Springfield said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
Springfield said:
Shortstack said:

jeff of pa said:

Our world is full of disinformation, BIT. Some of it is intentional, done for a purpose. Some of it is merely the result of wishful fantasy.

And the problem is to sort out which is which.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield wrote:

You are very correct with this comment. While on active duty Air Force, I worked for 3 years in a research and development situation that gave me a true education. I can assure you that whenever the U.S. "retires" a working system, we already have a much better replacement IN OPERATION. The best example that people will recognize is the SR-71. The excuse for retiring that aircraft was that it was "just too expensive" to operate; that it leaked like a sieve while sitting on the ground. Baloney. Yes, it leaked fuel and other fluids, but IT WAS DESIGNED LIKE THAT. When it got to speed and altitude, everything sealed up. Everything about that aircraft was designed from scratch. Even the fuel. And it was still the fastest thing in the air that the public knew of. The operators made a "final" speed run to boost the world speed record, that would stand a looooong time because they could not; would not allow it's replacement to be known to the general public.
The last three years before my retirement, I was an aircrew member on surveillance aircraft and one day, while in our classified T.O. library, I thumbed through the Air Force manual that instructs pilots and other aircrew members on how to properly report UFO sightings. It covered how to record the dimensions, estimated speeds, courses, and, if needed, how to report the descriptions of it's occupants.
Most folks like BIT, who think we're cloud gazers, should understand that this stuff IS REAL. The military would NEVER write and publish manuals and T.O.s unless they are important for it's operations. Those publications must be approved, written, assembled, approved again, and published. Then, updates are also written, published, and disseminated to the units with those books. (and posting changes to T.O.s, manuals, and regs is a pain in the butt)
I have read comments that the black ops area of our government has the knowledge, equipment, and capability to travel to the stars, but that technology will not be released for common use.

You can believe these things or not. That is your choice. I will not lose any sleep at all if you think all of these things I've said are wrong. It will simply be your loss.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
I do not have the link., But recall reading an archy did indeed did find some plans for a pyramid, roughly carved in stone near one. Perhaps sort of an on site blueprint made by the chief mason.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
If there are no top secret/black ops bases, then what are the bases in Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and Colorado for? I have lived near several in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana. These are not listed in any list of military bases, even the soldiers there will say "what military base" when asked what the name of it is; they just smile and tell you to move it and quit asking questions. No, I am not talking about Groom Lake/Area 51, there is not much of anything out there anymore. Too much publicity, so much of it got moved to Colorado and Utah supposedly.

The military has blocked off public lands; fenced, electronic monitoring, armed guards, but they put "U.S.Government Military Installation" signs on the fence. They think this is keeping things secret, label your "secret" base with a sign about every one hundred feet along the perimeter. Go spend some time at night at the north and northwest end of the Great Salt Lake in Utah. You will see some lights and other things that are not from aircraft of any known type. The area north of Green River Utah has the same things going on; there is an old missile base out there that was pretty much closed from the mid eighties up to the early 2000's, now it has been reactivated and is not even acknowledged as even being there.

There is a base in Montana that was slated to be closed about 2000, in 2008 there was an expansion of the base of over two hundred square miles. Why, tell me please, if the base is being closed, would they expand the size of the base. This supposedly was part of the nuclear missile complex, in Central Montana, that they are/were downsizing. There has always been reports of very mysterious lights and aircraft that have flown in/out of the base, there is supposedly no airbase there and aircraft do not use it or land there, yet you can see the runways in a satellite photos on Google Earth.

Mt. Home Air Force Base, Idaho was designated, in the early 2000's, as an alternative landing site for the space shuttle. They even expanded a runway and are planning a new runway almost twice as long, this is after they announced the termination of the shuttle project. The new runway is not supposed to be finished until almost two years after the last shuttle flight.

These are just a few things that are quite suspicious that the U.S. govt/military has done and is doing. A number of the members here are not from the Western U.S. and do not know about or see the things that those of us that live out here see. There are ranchers that are afraid to talk about things they have seen, they will tell you they have been visited by men who have threatened them and their families if they speak of anything they saw.

I night hunted predator control for several cattle and sheep ranchers in the Northern Box Elder, Utah area from 1990 until 1999. There were many nights I saw lights that were not commercial or private aircraft, there were vehicles (dozens of them, trucks and vans) that would travel in convoys down gravel roads to nowhere. When I looked at the vehicles through night vision equipment, I saw no visible markings on the vehicles and all were of a dark color, they would travel without any lights on except the first one. They would travel west out of the Promontory Point area and travel down the old railroad grade. The only thing out there is Kelton (old ghost town) and a few other old camp sites (from the 1800's) for the railroad construction crews, that is about it. There are no mines in the area, no businesses, nothing except range land and a few ranches; there isn't even any railroad tracks out there anymore.

Just some of the things I saw and cannot explain.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uthunter:
You give a good example of untapped information resources. Another one are the over the road truckers. I was one for a few years after retiring from the AF and there are things that go on at night, in the wide opened spaces that most people miss. I was driving through a strange little town in Nevada one night and couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was about 12 midnight to 2 AM time frame and I had to get rid of some coffee I'd been drinking. I pulled over on the side of the main route (the highway I was on) and got out to wet down the right steering tire. What was so strange about that place is NOTHING was moving and the only sound was the light breeze. There were lights on at most of the homes and businesses in sight and street lamps were shining, but there was NO movement, NO sound, NO life signs at all. I have NEVER been in a town that didn't have at least ONE dog barking somewhere and at least ONE car driving on a street. That place had NOTHING. Plus, there was a feeling that I shouldn't stay there. I even had the idea that I should not turn off the engine in my truck because it might not restart. I can't remember for sure which highway I was on. It was either Route 6 or US 95. I had been in Reno about to go over Donner on my way to Bakersfield when east bound truckers came into the truckstop and reported that the snow storm "on top" was about to close downd the Interstate. I checked the maps and figured a way around the storm by heading south in Nevada and crossing over into California at Bishop. Man that was a spooky trip.
I got to talking with a young driver in a little truckstop in Missouri one night and we got on the subject of how the government has too many secrets. I told him about what I'd recently learned about airborne LASER weapons being tested in the fighting to take back Kuwait from Sadam Insane. In telling him, I described the shallow depressions made in the sand where the weapon would hit the ground and he said, "so THAT'S what they were." He said he'd been an Army Scout Team leader and they'd come up on a site that had been held by the Iraqi Republican Guards and found nothing but several lines of shallow depressions in the sand and they were lined with a crusty surface that crackled and broke apart when they'd tap them with their boots. (melted sand, you figure it out. :) ) He went on to say that he and his team were out in the middle of nowhere one night and about to camp in a wadi when one of them noticed a movement in the night sky. Being clear night with a sky full of stars they saw how sections of stars would disappear then come back to view. Obviously a flying craft. NO SOUND. He said he went to his Hummer and retrieved his Laser Rangefinder and shot a range on the "blob" and got a reading of approximately 3,000 feet. He said that thing was HUGE and completely quiet. Following orders, he called in a report of an unusual sighting and was ordered to go to specified GPS coordinates and wait; dry camp and radio silence. He said they went there and waited for just short of 2 hours when a vehicle showed up. (scaring the h--- out of them until they ID'd the rig as "friendly".) There were men in the vehicle, dressed in black jumpsuits, NO UNIT PATCHES OR BADGES OF RANK, who questioned each member of the team and confiscated all cameras and film. These men told the team that NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED. They were warned that any talk of the sighting and their "debriefing" would be met with severe consequences.
As far as secret installations; there is / was an AF station in Tennessee named Arnold AFS that was performing high energy magnetics research in the 1970s and no one paid any attention to the place. It was just a low key place that was doing science fiction type research. Back then, their electromagnets were built with hollow copper tubing that had liquid nitrogen pumped through them to COOL the magnets when they were cranked up to full power.
Also, in the early 1980s I read a short news blurb in a military publication about how a successful test had been done with an airborne laser weapon mounted on a 747 airframe. They shot down an F-100 Super Sabre jet fighter that had been rigged as a remote controlled drone. The shot was made at about 15 miles. I never saw anything about it again. I think that blurb was release ACCIDENTLY. I remember it for sure, because the first AF plane I worked on out of technical school was the F-100 Super Sabre, D and F models. It was kind of personal to me. Now, in the early 2000's we get the stories that "they" are still trying to perfect that system. Bulls---. They've had it done for years.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
Most folks like BIT, who think we're cloud gazers, should understand that this stuff IS REAL.

Please state where I mentioned that UFOs are not real. If you can't, please state where I mentioned that they ARE real. You barked up the wrong tree with rocks. You barked up the wrong tree with clouds. Now you bark up the wrong tree with what is on my mind, without having fully read what I wrote.

Remember kids, if you can't speak the truth, then choose to speak no lies. Please refer to reply #24 where I defended the ALIENS against the audacity of the establishment's view concerning cavemen building megaliths.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key point of that sentence is, "who think we are cloud gazers." I believe you have already classified myself, and a couple of other folks, as cloud gazers who see stuff where it ain't. If I have misconstrued what you've said, then I apologize.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread