Ancient Aliens

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
The key point of that sentence is, "who think we are cloud gazers." I believe you have already classified myself, and a couple of other folks, as cloud gazers who see stuff where it ain't. If I have misconstrued what you've said, then I apologize.

I can not give apologies for my opinions. I will offer them for the ill-constructed delivery.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
SS...

I have spent many a night in the pull offs in Wyoming on I80 during 1988 thru 1993, OTR for C.R. England & Sons. I did some contract undercover work for them, tracking down individuals that were stealing freight.

You can see some strange things out there on the roads when you travel at night. Wyoming, Nebraska and Iowa on I80, Colorado and Kansas on I70, especially on I10 going thru Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

I liked driving at night because there was not much traffic.

I kinda miss driving OTR, so much to see in all the different states.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My partner and I were cresting a hill near Rockdale, TX while heading into town to work OPGW at the power plant. In the distance, about a mile and a half away there was a tree line. We saw two very bright strobe lights hovering above that tree line. We both looked at each ask WTH those were. Those lights were huge. Remember, the trees were about 1.5 miles ahead of us. This doesn't necessarily mean that the lights were at the edge of the tree line. Just means they were above them somewhere. When we FIRST saw them, if you would have held a pencil eraser at arms length, for a side by side comparison, that's how big the appeared. Kind of like the way you see an arteest hold up his thumb for persepctive.

Suddenly both strobes stopped flash. I have been in and around plenty of helicoptors. Had many planes flying 100' above my head all night. Been on launched out of ships in Zodiacs on the Pacific at 2 am. I can tell you, given the size of the strobes at that distance, those were not the same lights as found on any of the previously mentioned craft. Here is the punch line. We watched them for half a mile or so. They NEVER moved. This guarantees they were NOT fixed wing aircraft. Here is the other kicker.

I have NEVER made a report to anyone regarding what we saw. However, with the proper keywords, you may be able to find a couple of stories of folks who reported exactly the same thing but, at different times.

I know sometimes my skeptical attitude, towards many things, causes me to seem like a non-believer. In trade, my skepticism keeps me from being more gullible than is necessary.

Total flares witnessed?..........0
Total unidentified flying objects seen?..........2

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theodore von Kármán

This man was once the most powerful person that no body ever heard of. Gen. Hap Arnold gave him carte blanche to travel the world in search of any and ALL technologies dealing with aeronautics. I did have a book written by an Air Force Captain as a thesis that was published by the Air University at Maxwell AFB as a book, but was tricked out of it and it's no longer available from Maxwell. I'd never heard of this guy until I got that book. And after reading what his job was, I was really amazed that he'd never popped up in any of the history books I'd ever read.
This man was the leader in setting up the U.S. research and development organizations; the forerunners of today's black projects area of our government.
You might want to look into the RAND Corporation, too.

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
Just saw an advertisement for a show on the History Channel, it was covering the 7 ft giants found in a cave near Lovelock, NV.

Unfortunately I missed what show it is on or when. Didn't find anything when I searched the History Channel website.

Guess I need to quit multitasking.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote that down, too. I THINK it said to read about it on the Science Channel's website. I'm watching that program, now, too.
Those stones at Carnac (Karnac?) remind me of a punchcard.

HEY, IT'S ON NOW!!!

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Have you guys seen the giant skeletons on YouTube.com 12 to 18 ft. No doubt they would been picked first in the drafts!!

uthunter

Sep 7, 2010
Cache County, Utah
I like the rock gardens down in Peru, got to find the name, it was featured on Ancient Aliens on the History channel. The door way is quite interesting and the huge boulders that have been shaped into various faces, animals, fish and such. The pictographs/petroglyphs are awesome as well. I recognized most of the shaped rocks from pictures of similar sites in other parts of the world. And the narrator said that most of the shaped rocks were from over 10,000 ft elevation as well.

Interesting how some of the academics are just starting to accept that the ancients built these sites with huge monuments and they are from thousands of years before previously thought.

Watched a show on the extinction of the Woolly Mammoths and other extinct species in North America, their theory was that the animals were wiped out by a possible atmospheric explosion of a meteor or comet around 10,000 bce. The researchers found evidence of micro-meteorites embedded in the fossilized tusks of the mammoths and giant bison skulls, as well as the extinction layer of sediments.

Wonder if that is a possible reason the giants/ancients disappeared. If you were out there in the open when the explosion happened, it would definitely cause severe injuries and death.

emtrescue

Dec 26, 2007
Church Hill, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Was going to make this a shameless tag post - however - To all the ones above me - good info.

Yes there was an Ezikiel who spoke of flying "humans" with 4 wings. (helicopter jetpack is the best explanation I've came up with)

Ancient Civilizations? Very likely imo, also. Was watching something the other day and they were talking about the magnetic shield of the earth disappearing - and correlating it with polar shifts. The statement was made that we could be months without a magnetic shield to block out some of the sun's solar winds. Without the magnetism, we would pretty much bake (or fry if you lathered on some oil). Currently our field is weakening (global warming anyone) and there are holes in the it .(Atlantic anomaly) Some say it's the beginning of an alternate pole. If that's the case I wonder how the earth will rotate when the new "pole" shows up.

Anyway after that ADHD tangent, my thoughts are that a pole reversal would wipe or nearly wipe a civilization out. If not cooked, the cancer rates, etc. would skyrocket. Survival by living in a hole in the ground (caves stockpiled with foods, etc.)

Ancient (plus present and future) aliens - Maybe. IMO it's kind of arrogant to think that our little speck of dirt in the entire universe is the only one that contains intelligent life.
Ancient civilizations - also a Maybe. Too many odd fossils and tools deep in the earth that should never be there. - Some found by miners. Odd that tools were found for mining encrusted in the rock - in a mine that was being dug for the "first time."

Why not a combination of both? Aliens and other ancient civilizations.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
109_1681.JPG heres a pic of some interesting shadows i hope you enjoy them. check out the detail. almost looks like its actually there. if im out of line posting this i apologize. let me know wht you think.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho:
I, for one, do not think your post of this photo is out of line. On the contrary, it fits right in. That left profile is of a typical flying disc, complete with the top canopy. The profile on the right looks pretty unique. IT looks like a building structure of some kind and has a humanoid figure standing by it on the right end. Sice I've seen your previous photos and the unusual things in some of them, I have no doubt this photo is real and not "adjusted". LOL

A few years ago, a member posted a rock carving that will blow your mind. I kept a copy and will look for it to post on this thread. It will be self explanatory and is the only carving like this that I've seen posted in this section of TNet.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Sancho, I see two faces looking across the plains, perhaps to a Royal, Military Trail. Good post thanks, one on the left is a slim face guy and the one on the right is a full face with beard and they share the horzional crevis for a mouth

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you all for your positive comments. This stuff is all over this site. Actually everything you all talk about on Tnet is on this site and then some. Is this normal? Also I spent the night on the ridge top where the priest sits holding a lantern and I set up a video camera by the priests chair. I did this on the night of the eclips of the blood moon. The only word I can come up with to explain what happened is WOW. The whole fault lit up like a Christmas tree. I cant post the pictures of this phenom cause I took out the sd cards and left them there. What I will tell you all is each light was positioned at (what seems to me to be every cave entrance, kiva, collection room, and what I started calling The in plainsite. the collection rooms or should I say corners that keep on giving. some of my old posts have pics with mountains in the background. if your familiar with NM you should be able to find this site. the ancients must have walked With The Good Lord Himself to posses this kind off Knowledge. Maybe ill see some of you out there sometime. Oh and don't forget to take your fishing rods.
best fishing holes ever .

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 991610 heres a pic of some interesting shadows i hope you enjoy them. check out the detail. almost looks like its actually there. if im out of line posting this i apologize. let me know wht you think.

thanks for bumping up this thread sancho,i never seen it before.and thanks for posting thes photo too.nice ships you have there.i like the photos from that 4 corners area you have been posting. it looks like the ancients sure where interested in that area. View attachment 992531

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still like the shadow saucer and humonoid & his home. :laughing7:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Desertmoons has lots of slim faced guys on her site, I wonder if it is a reference a slim ( walking trail ) Trail, no wagon or carts allowed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread