Ancient ?

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get it wet next time. Use a diluted vinegar solution in water and wait 3-5 minutes to soak in and let that mild acid react within. Once the ph is modified, you’ll be amazed.
As for a chisel, use a 16” sds max bull-point. You’ll save a lot of limb hits and cuts thru like butter
ull point.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get it wet next time. Use a diluted vinegar solution in water and wait 3-5 minutes to soak in and let that mild acid react within. Once the ph is modified, you’ll be amazed.
As for a chisel, use a 16” sds max bull-point. You’ll save a lot of limb hits and cuts thru like butter
attachment.php

Thanks, thats a good ideal on vinegar. Do you know of anything in powder form that might work? Some spots i didnt think of logistics, so its a long hike, and really dont want to swicth out the water for vinegar. If there is something in powder form i could pack in, and place there in the hole and wait for the rain during the monsoon season.? I think i could pack the powder in easier if there is such a compound. Iam going to get that bit also.I guess where there is a strong enough will,a person will find a way. Just got to keep plugging away at it.

Last edited:

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, thats a good ideal on vinegar. Do you know of anything in powder form that might work? Some spots i didnt think of logistics, so its a long hike, and really dont want to swicth out the water for vinegar. If there is something in powder form i could pack in, and place there in the hole and wait for the rain during the monsoon season.? I think i could pack the powder in easier if there is such a compound. Iam going to get that bit also.I guess where there is a strong enough will,a person will find a way. Just got to keep plugging away at it.

I would not recommend using any type of acid in a powder form because it's not safe, it's not efficient and it gets expensive. Vinegar is the cheapest and safest option and it will neutralize itself on contact. IF, ...you're going to use it, it will be diluted with water. Only about one cup of vinegar per gallon. Water is the 'must have' ingredient. And, like you said...the 'strong enough will' is the main ingredient.
(...wait for the monsoon rains and check it out while still wet)

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not recommend using any type of acid in a powder form because it's not safe, it's not efficient and it gets expensive. Vinegar is the cheapest and safest option and it will neutralize itself on contact. IF, ...you're going to use it, it will be diluted with water. Only about one cup of vinegar per gallon. Water is the 'must have' ingredient. And, like you said...the 'strong enough will' is the main ingredient.
(...wait for the monsoon rains and check it out while still wet)

Thanks for the info. on the powder acid, and the ratio of vinegar and water to use. I didnt realize i could dilute it down that much. I will be packing it in, little by little . I know i had took some of that binder material home in the past and put some vinegar on it, and it really foamed up.:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the Horns? It sure seems like the Ancients out here liked them. You even will see them done in a Giant size. Maybe its like reaching for the heavens or a 3rd eye antenna type connection representation thing. Heres a flying jinn? like the one in the Red Sea photo of the high priest. Same horn. Pay no attention to the guy with the Don King hair, that stuff is just too much of a unbelievable subject, even tho its in stone. Guess i got to just keep digging.
attachment.php

Attachments

• nm#5 092.JPG
    nm#5 092.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 186
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been looking for this stuff in Treasure books for a long time, still havent found it. Maybe its not even Treasure related, being it isnt in the Treasure books?
attachment.php

Attachments

• nm#5 092.JPG
    nm#5 092.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another set of signs close to the,Jinn,Monk,Calvery,DK. I call it the Minoan Snake goddess .
attachment.php

Attachments

• nm#5 096.JPG
    nm#5 096.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 121

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
No guesswork required.
attachment.php

Attachments

• BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 153

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Only if you know the language . Like, Buried Treasure / 214 Kilometers .

Right. Fortunately, I do know the some of the language. "Bearing Tree. Corner 2. Mineral Survey 2141. (K)nave Claim." There's usually a solid explanation for manmade things you find in the boonies.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right. Fortunately, I do know the some of the language. "Bearing Tree. Corner 2. Mineral Survey 2141. (K)nave Claim." There's usually a solid explanation for manmade things you find in the boonies.

I can see that. Iam glad i didnt look into that one, i would have been about 214 kilometers off. I think this is a mineral claim also. I think its a much older one, not recorded on paper. I see doorway, mineral deposit there. Looks to be possibly Irish with the clover? Possibly the Molly Maguries?
attachment.php
Ancient Claim marker - Cookes Range.

Attachments

• P1010316.JPG
    P1010316.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 200
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a verse in Proverbs in the bible about how a lizard can be found in the palaces of king's and yet held within the hand of any man. Re: Lizard King

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Ancient claim marker. Much older than the last one. This would be a nice one to dig and see whats there. Those Ancients sure knew some great spots. And from what i have seen, used Heliographs, out here any ways. The Lizard King.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010469.JPG
    P1010469.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010466.JPG
    P1010466.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 93

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another Ancient claim marker. Much older than the last one. This would be a nice one to dig and see whats there. Those Ancients sure knew some great spots. And from what i have seen, used Heliographs, out here any ways. The Lizard King.
attachment.php

…and it hides in the light. That is a step beyond of what they call …’hidden in plain sight’
Those who mastered the physical proportions mixed within occult messages rendered during the construction of a monument or edifice, will be able to transcend and convey their secret of continuity for all time.

P1.jpg P2.jpg P3.jpg

golden-mean.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
it's giving you places to look from/ sight down on.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

…and it hides in the light. That is a step beyond of what they call …’hidden in plain sight’
Those who mastered the physical proportions mixed within occult messages rendered during the construction of a monument or edifice, will be able to transcend and convey their secret of continuity for all time.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

I dont think i had seen the Golden mean made like that before. I know i have found that pie shape in the field, and they are at good spots. You could say that light gap cut in that Moon egg, is a Golden mean shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread