OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill be going back to this one at better times of the day and year. I want to see some more of whats written in stone on this one, to much good info. not to get more.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010510.JPG
    P1010510.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010495.JPG
    P1010495.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 86
  • P1010488.JPG
    P1010488.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010488.JPG
    P1010488.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php
Another Ancient mineral claim, Santa Rita, NM. I guess it faces north,or northeast ? Lunar based? 33rd parallel ? You gotta be good at Bull Leaping,or get good at it. It really helps with Treasure hunting.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 52db96bff2af97cf7f18b9c98e74d54a.jpg
    52db96bff2af97cf7f18b9c98e74d54a.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ee6968c21fb197cf870d753d69bdbcca.jpg
    ee6968c21fb197cf870d753d69bdbcca.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 65
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 66
  • R (1).jpg
    R (1).jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 62
  • c59ecc0c644350bb687221832b207df3.jpg
    c59ecc0c644350bb687221832b207df3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 66
  • dccce908e3f0af98de370b7b403d677e.jpg
    dccce908e3f0af98de370b7b403d677e.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 65
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 70
  • R (2).jpg
    R (2).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Another Ancient mineral claim, Santa Rita, NM. I guess it faces north,or northeast ? Lunar based? 33rd parallel ?

32.8 degrees N. Here are some more Santa Rita photos for your collection, Dog.

attachment.php

Spanish days, looking south. Nun in background. Map Cave would be way left of the Nun.

attachment.php

1920s Santa Rita miner poses with leather ore bags and chicken ladder found in covered up Spanish tunnel.

attachment.php

1920s Santa Rita miners and old Spanish fort ruins.

attachment.php

Ooops. This one concerns a real good Sandia Mountain treasure story at 35 degrees N.

Attachments

• Image41 copy.gif
    Image41 copy.gif
    127.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Santa Rita miner copy.jpg
    Santa Rita miner copy.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Santa Rita fort 3 copy.jpg
    Santa Rita fort 3 copy.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Isleta ufo copy.jpg
    Isleta ufo copy.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess i more Ancient mineral claim. Victorio Peak, NM. Never been there, but would like to go, to collect more info. I say claim marker,Ancient, Lunar based, North/northeast heading,33rd parallel ?
The truth is written in stone. I do think Doc Noss found a Ancient claim. Here is a screen grab at 22:58 of Terry Carter's video Lots of good info in there.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    244.1 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like i was wrong on the Victorio Peak Heading . Looks like East West, still solid heading. Screen grab 20;58 Terry Carter video .
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    104.6 KB · Views: 105
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i guess thats enough of Ancient claim markers. How about the the dig here markers for the Doorways and Tunnels at these Ancient claim sites? Anyone want to show the different signs used over the years at these sites for Doorways and Tunnels ? Kinda the same as everything else, such a wide range of symbols used, but you can still figure it out. You should learn them, if your serious about digging for them.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
32.8 degrees N. Here are some more Santa Rita photos for your collection, Dog.

attachment.php

Spanish days, looking south. Nun in background. Map Cave would be way left of the Nun.

attachment.php

1920s Santa Rita miner poses with leather ore bags and chicken ladder found in covered up Spanish tunnel.

attachment.php

1920s Santa Rita miners and old Spanish fort ruins.

attachment.php

Ooops. This one concerns a real good Sandia Mountain treasure story at 35 degrees N.

Nice photos and info. sdcfia, thanks for posting them. The UFO is nice too.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
No, these spots are really just giving you a place to look from. I can circle some spots to look from if you want. They did this all over the place. The ridgeline stuff is easy to see, and easy to spot from. The weird stuff on the skyline just gets your attention to hike up there and find the peep sites.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
look thru the cracks on this thing
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010510.JPG
    P1010510.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you turn 180deg. from the Moon egg?, across the canyon you see this.
attachment.php
I have a feeling the Moon would appear right in there at the right time.
The symbolic moon facts can be found in alchemical teachings wherein the moon is a facet of silver. In the ever-parabolic perspective of the practicing alchemist, we know silver is symbolic of clarity, purity, and brilliance. Silver is one of the three foundational metals of the Prima Materia and so the silver-personified moon is prominently placed upon the triune throne of transformation.

Attachments

• P1010572.JPG
    P1010572.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 101

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If i decide to hike up that close, i will take a look. I would like to get some more info. off this one. Thanks.

The rock house down in the old townsite with the Apache gun ports in the walls is a more interesting destination IMO. Peep holes with a purpose. Also, see if you can still get inside the Bridal Chamber mine next to the highway. That's where they found the biggest single block of pure silver chloride in North America. This location matches exactly to a symbol on the Peralta Horse Map. Maybe it was the lizard, not the mine, that they were using as a landmark.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rock house down in the old townsite with the Apache gun ports in the walls is a more interesting destination IMO. Peep holes with a purpose. Also, see if you can still get inside the Bridal Chamber mine next to the highway. That's where they found the biggest single block of pure silver chloride in North America. This location matches exactly to a symbol on the Peralta Horse Map. Maybe it was the lizard, not the mine, that they were using as a landmark.

Thanks for that info. sdcfia. I will try and do that. Interesting info. on the Horse map, thanks. Be interesting to see if those buildings and windows are built on some type of Masonic pattern. With that Confederate General hanging out in Hillsboro, there might be some good KGC stashes around. Iam gonna have to see what shows up modern Masonic wise at that town.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010513.JPG
    P1010513.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 108
  • R (3).jpg
    R (3).jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 105
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php
The symbolic moon facts can be found in alchemical teachings wherein the moon is a facet of silver. In the ever-parabolic perspective of the practicing alchemist, we know silver is symbolic of clarity, purity, and brilliance. Silver is one of the three foundational metals of the Prima Materia and so the silver-personified moon is prominently placed upon the triune throne of transformation.

If you look at this mountain with the notch on google earth. There is a big circle depression right on the ridge top with a big boulder in the center. I also seen a big horseshoe on the side of the mountain, looks to be a combination of stone and trees with a big boulder in center. And a lot of shadow script . Check it out on google if you have a interest.

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that info. sdcfia. I will try and do that. Interesting info. on the Horse map, thanks. Be interesting to see if those buildings and windows are built on some type of Masonic pattern. With that Confederate General hanging out in Hillsboro, there might be some good KGC stashes around. Iam gonna have to see what shows up modern Masonic wise at that town.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Bear monument.jpg Bear monument

“…and it hides in the light.”
……as I have mentioned before.

When ‘something’ hides in the light, it will impair and obstruct your visual perception and make it harder (if not impossible) to see it. As the sun light will blind you, your brain will not be able to focus (on discrete shapes, carvings, writings, etc) while instinctively trying to protect itself.

This is all on purpose and by design used as the ultimate technique of ‘hidden in plain sight’ of the most important and sensitive messages. Genius.
What better spot to chose, for such manipulative technique than the top of mountain or hill, where your monument is surrounded by powerful sunlight 360 degrees all year around?

They have also designed a way to counteract that effect, and recover the message. (but, it can’t be done by a single person)

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signs and letters.jpg

Should be interesting to check what the bear is sniffing and looking at.

Also, there should be a lot of other symbols all around and on top of the bear's body.
Some will be visible only in the dim light of early dusk or dawn.

(..a flashlight will be useless, but a steady light from a lamp or torch will work well)

listopiedras

Nov 21, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attachment.php

placed symbols.jpg

Same group placing more marks. Same as the bear.
Repeating symbols means true location.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread