D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Dog:
The bird is perched; not flyng or walking. It's arrived. The snakes head is higher than it's tail......follow the direction of the head. Measure the distance from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail. That's your distance measurement. See if there's a multiplier on that stone with the snake. The bird and snake are looking / heading in the same direction.

Even if it IS an Ancient site, follow the Spanish signs. They were the last there and changed things at least a little bit.

I like that thought,all of it shortstack.i belive its all spot on. heres a photo to the left of the landed bird (you have arrived)and the distance snake. this photo has some nice shadow signs(Spanish), your right there, its showing you the finale direction right here, I belive there maybe a small drill hole in the area of the shadow pointer.that I missed last time there. I belive like oddrock and others, the disappearing shadows are good stuff. View attachment 843430 open bird mouth = opening.

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I have seen sites with and without drill holes, some of them are all drill holes except a profile of a Lamb / Armadillo/ and other creatures, usually they are less than 8 inches high, I just thought that since theres one for sure that has 4 4"drill holes one set of two on the East side of the Windrose that have the known degrees and and distances that you will need when you find a matching pair that is on the West side. and 1 set of two on the West side thats angled toward the Cache site both sides are part of the two ends of the windrose and are 460 feet apart between the closest corners. Your's will be different tho

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Dog is that a diamond rock that you have marked as a +, if it is and it shows the 4 directions that may be the only meaning that you have intersected the trail and it has 4 direction as oposed to 2 /3 directions and it is my Guess that your may be in the yard go East and West to find the outside borders of the probably yard. The triangle may indicate that what you look for is a triangle, much like the word search that you find in a news paper, find one , find two, find three, find four and more and they will probably be scattered then you should find a complete sentence. They will put a lot of non useful information to keep you looking, they do know that others may be looking for the prize also but without the complete sentence its may be of no help. When you find the windrose with all the info on the East side of the yard that will give you the info you need to find the other part of the windrose West side of the yard.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
nm12112011s 018.jpg like the royal looking guy far left.another moon looking man,and a arrow and X.and V notched stone.go look under that dudes hat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that ideal of looking under his hat, hadji009, good eye. theres something there,to many nice shadows for nothing. its close for sure. thanks hadji.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
I've enlarged that first photo that has what looks like a bird and a shape I called a snake and the more I stared at that "snake" the more I'm sure that I made a mistake in that. It's actually a SQUIRREL, of all things. That left part is it's fluffed out tail and you can see short, black tick lines on the bottom of the body that means it's legs. It's head, on the right end is trianglar shape with a white spot for an eye and just above the head is a solid, black dot. There ARE numbers / letters on the face of the rock around it.

Also, I believe that bird is a buzzard or vulture.......not an eagle. It's beak is elongated and the end is a fat, slightly hooked shape of a carrion eater, not an eagle. This rock also has letters / numbers.

On the next photo, look at that black triangle you circled on the right. The apex point is pointing up at a large black figure of a squirrel, with a white spot for an eye. At first I thought it was a dragon because of the short wings, but then thought, " hell, that means that's a FLYING squirrel. There's a small, black dot just above IT'S head, too.

Way over toward the left, at the bottom of the photo, is a large, black bat, looking up. Bats live in caves, grottos, barns, sheds, attics,......anywhere that is protected from the sun. Squirrels live in the trees, but also will burrough into the ground. You have a regular squirrel running from something, in that first picture. It had a triangle head with a white eye. The next squirrel is a flying squirrell that jumps out of trees or other high places to get to the ground or a lower branch, quickly. That flying squirrel has a rounded head with a white eye and a black spot just over IT'S head like the first one. The bat is looking up as if to zero in on it's resting spot for the coming night fall.

The first place I would look is behind that tree / bush crop in the top center of your second photo. That tree / bush has grown to a pretty good size and would need a good patch of dirt to set it's root structure. There are one or two other spots in the second photo that could be covers. I'll tag copies of these 2 pics tomorrow. For now, I'll post enlarged copies without the tags, so you can see what I've described. Dog, I appologize for mislabelling that figure as a snake instead of a squirrell. Even though it's indicating the same direction, the squirrel thing adds more info than it's being a snake. I thought maybe you should look for a snake and then the spot above the next snake's hed, but the squirrel changed what to look for BIG time.

View attachment 843977

nm12112011s 018--DTThr.jpg

Is that large, black figure down and to the right of the black triangle a large black left hand and forearm giving the "thumbs up" sign ????? Could it also mean GO up and to the left ????

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that info. shortstack, good stuff. l belive its showing you the way there. this is a good photo to study. some nice shadow signs there. I like the bat too.
heres a clean photo shifted left. View attachment 844514

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, here are a few things that I see. I've tagged the circled areas, but I'll call out the main things.

1-- That hug snake head in the lower left section. It has a white eye with a black pupil.

2--The diamond stone with a "P". A lone "P" could be the pozo sign here. In that large shadow area up at the top beside the bree / bush area has an acorn in it, along with an "A" or "X", plus some other things. You really should check that spot out. An acorn is a solid sign for "pozo".

3--That 3 dimensional carved head / skull with the white eyeballs. I think that is a warning of a DT in the pozo that can be "safed
or safely removed.

4--I didn't tag two things that I just spotted.........what looks like a 3 dimensional carving of a man wearing a hat, pointed out by the large, yellow arrow, and the large chair right beside the man I outlined in white with a large white arrow pointing down on it.

I'm thinking with the "P"s and the acorn, that pozo is most likely under that tree / bush stand and the main entrance is down somewhere around tht snake head. If you're seated in that chair (and it's tilted forward quite a bit) you would be looking downward at something very inportant. I've enlarged that area and lightened it up some for the second, cropped copy.

EDIT: Hey, Dog........I just found something that poses a good question. A circle with a solid black dot in it represents the value of "3". I wonder if the white eyes with black pupils could be considered that symbol. There's 2 of those eyes on that skull and one on that snake head. I'm not saying it IS, but when I spotted it in one of my books just now, those eyes kinda popped to mind and I came back to post this edit. Suppose the snake eye means "3 values deep" and that skull's eyes are saying 6 values to the pozo.

nm12112011s 014--Dog TThr Merged.jpg

nm12112011s 014--Dog TThr--2--cropped.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good job on that photo shortstack,i like that snake head. I know there something on that diamond looking stone and others, I just haven't gotten the talent yet to see it good enough yet. but I can see that it was work with some type of letters or # or symbols. I think you are right with that dead tree or shrub are being the place. I have found that they are present at othere sites set up like this. I just haven't figure out yet if its a pozo area,vault,hidden mine. but those dead shurbs will be there and they are sharp pointy limbs on them,they will keep you back. good call on that spot shortstack,i think anyways. thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to clarify my last post when I wrote of enlarging and cropping "that" area right after writing of the snake head. I enlarged the area at the top by the tree / bush area; NOT down by the snake head. :) :)

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Well dog with the shortstacked guy as your pareidolia guide..you will have tons of cash - when pareidolia turns real, then turned to gold..for now his stuff is confusion, lies, distortion, a total waste of time and resources..he has no idea what it really cost to explore one mountain of paredolia to the next..the Prince of Pareidolia has struck again. not knowing his arse from a pozo in the ground..best advice I can give any true trackers is put this man on ignore and save your self tones of time and confusion. he seems to gets his kick vicariouslys sending you to false trails, via false signs that are not on the list of iconic approved signs...

hint: there are no squirrels, bats,Mary.. thumbs up signs, man with a hat..ect ect ect in the signs and marks approved by the King of Spain...think people think..it takes 20 years plus to break this code, and if you waste your time listening to SS you will...
NEVER EVER break the code.let alone a single sign or mark~!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well dog with the shortstacked guy as your pareidolia guide..you will have tons of cash - when pareidolia turns real, then turned to gold..for now his stuff is confusion, lies, distortion, a total waste of time and resources..he has no idea what it really cost to explore one mountain of paredolia to the next..the Prince of Pareidolia has struck again. not knowing his arse from a pozo in the ground..best advice I can give any true trackers is put this man on ignore and save your self tones of time and confusion. he seems to gets his kick vicariouslys sending you to false trails, via false signs that are not on the list of iconic approved signs...

hint: there are no squirrels, bats,Mary.. thumbs up signs, man with a hat..ect ect ect in the signs and marks approved by the King of Spain...think people think..it takes 20 years plus to break this code, and if you waste your time listening to SS you will...
NEVER EVER break the code.let alone a single sign or mark~!!

Wrangler you have been here long time and know our rules or should.

Stop the insults and attack.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread