Ancient ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Dog:
I had to force myself to stop marking stuff in this photo. There are shadow shapes and rock shapes all over the place, but some MIGHT be natural. The things I've marked look more "man adjusted" than formed by nature.

--Left area, lower area, I've outlined in red a large owl that is laid out flat on the ground. You can see the sunspots that form it's eyes. The top of it's head is against a lighted vertical rock set that has a large, black "R" on it with a jagged, black tail off the end of the angled leg. That jagged, black line forms the outline of the human face profile that is facing to the right. There's some more things on this rock, but I'll not try to name them.

--Moving toward the camera, from the owl, is another bird I outlined in red. At first I thought, "turtle", but that's wrong. I now think, hawk or eagle. It has a large, eye catcher stone at it's eye location. The yellow outlined area just off of it's lower beak is filled with many eye catcher, round stones. Must be a reason. Slightly above ant to the right is an area, in yellow, with some letters carved in the stone. The left part has what looks like an "A" and "B" and on the right, an "A" or upside down "V" and a "R" or "B".

--Above that in the red outline is what, at first, looked like a comedic cat's face with large, white eyes and black pupils. But, after looking at it for a while, maybe it is an old man's face with large white eyes and black pupils. His chin is formed by a shield shape.

--Slightly higher and just to the right is another yellow outlined, large man's face. His nose has an "O" (an oh) and, at the bottom, is a large, raised "D". In between the nose and that "D" are several other shapes to be cataloged.

--Below that one is another yellow outline around a shapeless troll-like figure. His faceial features are at the very top and could be either an owl or an old man / troll with a very long, white beard.

--The yellow arrow is pointing to a long bladed sword. The tip of the arrow is right at the tip of the blade. At the top of the blade shape, you can see a short hilt with a short handle. Just to the right of the sword is a small yellow circle around the head of a knight.

--The next yellow circled area just to the right is around what sure looks like a nude statue of a woman.....similar to the Venus DeMilo kind of pose. That black "Y" shape is forming the juncture of the upper thights and groin area and just above that are 2 whiteish vertical areas that give the "6-pack abs" form. Just above THAT is what looks like at least one arm (her / his left arm) is bent at the elbow and the hand is at the side of the head. Now here is were it gets REALLY strange........that large black shadow figure just behind it sure looks like a horned demon shape.

--Just above the Venus stature is a very large profile of another demon, outlined with yellow.

--The last marking I've done here is to the right and is an owl statue that is also casting a black shadow owl-shape behind it.

Dog, there seems to be a narrow trail between the "Venus" statue and that last owl. It goes back just past that large demon's nose and into the large, blacked area. As I wrote, there are a lot of other "X"s and letters and figures all over that whole area and I tried to just mark the ones grouped together in the bottom central part of the photo.
EDIT: I just noticed something else after posting this comment and photo. Just at the top edge of that big, black area that the trail leads into, there's a pyramidal shaped rock and the peak is in the shape of an "A". I also spoted a tall rock formation that looks just like the round, flat topped turrents of old castles. It even has the flat top with the castleated kneewall. I didn't mark it either, but if you look straight above that huge demon profile there's a patch of green brush. Just a little above that patch of brush is the bottom of the "castle turret" rock.Just to the left of the turret is a large, black "T". This may not mean anything UNLESS that wide stretch of ground just to the right of the castle is the upper part of that trail that started below.....and leads up to that higher area. Cheez, there's another black owl shape up on the right edge of the upper "trail".
Well, hope I haven't confused things any more. :)

51714 005--Dogtthr.jpg

Last edited:

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
51714 005.jpg Dog the Treasure Hunter what I see here is a Giant man with a long beard ( circled in red ) that has his arm down and the tip of his finger is leading the way for that Beautiful woman ( circled in yellow). Right beside her is a Heart with something round behind it. Walking up the arm of the Big man about half way along your journey up you see a Big Beautiful Heart. What does your Heart desire? When you get to the Big mans Forehead it looks like their is steps that will take you right inside of the Lions mouth at the top following that Shadow. That's a Awesome Picture Dog the Treasure Hunter!

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks SS for taking the time to look for all of that,and writing it out. i see ill have to spend some time study it all.thanks.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like wise OTH,thanks for taking the time to mark that all and writing it out. ill have to study this area better. From what you and SS have spotted and said,ill have to show you guys Zuse. maybe you guys can confirm it,or dispute it as Zuse. he is left of the shadow photo.thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Dog, that sure looks like him. He's wearing one of those headbands that looks like a necklace. There are a hell of a lot of other faces carved in that little mountain. One or two look more East Indian or Asiatic.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL Some Awesome stuff right there Dog the Treasure Hunter Very Very Cool my friend! I just love seeing stuff like that it just kinda make's a person feel all funny inside don't it! That's a awful big elephant just down and to the right of Zuess isn't it. Great stuff man!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish i knew ancient scripts,maybe ill find this some day. View attachment 1016925

Dog:
Maybe that script is the name of the monument. Try to find the names of the gods in the old script and compare. Maybe it isn't Zeus. Did you notice in that second photo, the one you call Osiris, that the sunlit face on the right looks like a bearded man who has been beaten? Looks like a big cut across his nose and his eyes are half closed.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its good to hear you say that about the other guy, i thought he took a beating too,lol,thanks SS.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes,i believe that it does.i have to find the sites that the stones guide me to very close,iam not smart enough for the complex ones.then i have to hope its a site where i can work the stones out.i do believe there are sites that guide you right there,and some that are very complex.i think they are all set up differant, i dont by into the rule book theroy.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea,i know the guy your talking about,and i do believe he is the most accurate on this stuff,if he says he is 90% sure,i know i would bank on it. i know if i could use some black powder,id be able to move some things,but like you say,it aint the 1920's,they would be be saying i was a terrorists ,lol,what a bunch b.s.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Q, i have found some 3's.and i do believe some sites do have a easy secret way in. i have found one site where they cut all kinds of tangle foot brush to keep you back,with stone signs,but i think its just a ploy to make you think its in there,i think the booty is is just out side there. they used alot of wood out here for markers and monuments. that wood would last hundreds if not thousands out here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread