OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well iam keeping hope i can get in to one of these sites, iam sure these guys didnt always have the same full healthy crew they started out with,and if there being chased or know they wont make it loaded,dig a hole,and marke it with a cross. look at 82#'s of gold on gollums site,only 20 inches deep.so i have faith in it,lol.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Dog:
At first I was thinking that shadow is of a stylized lion or dragon like the ancient orientals carved and drew; you can see the black curly ques on the bottom of the muzzle, but it seemed a little out of place. THEN I spotted that carved head way up on top of the ridge (in the black square) that sure looks like an oriental face with a drooping, black stringy mustache. He's also wearing one of those close fitting, tubular head pieces.

The 3 red circles are around what looks like they could be statues, set into slightly recessed grotto like spaces.

The sharp pointed area lined in white is attention getting. There are some white areas, pointed out with the blue arrow, that contain some letteres....at least one black "A".

The yellow arrow is pointing out a black shadow shape that has the looks of a demon with 2 very long horns.

The black square at the bottom is around some interesting stuff. There's a large white "18" among the stuff.

2114 002--Dogtthr.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Q, i didnt really see any crescent moons there ,but i could have easily missed it. to the left of the photo up the mountain is what i believe to be the mine,way to dangerous to open it. that black stained rock is a very good eye catcher,i spotted it from far off,the carving on it looks like a roadrunner,i blocked out its long pointed tail feathers,they cut the stone all away so only the long feathers are there.trying to figure out there meaning of the black use of color,i dont find it a whole lot. there's also another carved stone there,that i believe is a very important shape , i have found it at other important sites,i take it as a you are here sign,but i have yet to figure out what it is showing as being there.i have seen it in one other photo,on another forum,but i dont think the poster realized it was a sign,he was showing a much larger stone.the experts got alot of people thinking the smaller stuff you can move isn't legit.heres a stump thats below this small stone setup. View attachment 1019076 This shadow head is about 60 yards away,this may help with the time frame and group who set this up,of course the Spaniards spotted this site, where here and did there work. View attachment 1019077

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, that shadow shape sure took a LOT of work and planning to make........SO, it must me important, but danged if I can figure out anything other than the face profile on the lower left area. The rest of it is strange. Is it a big headdress of some kind?? Don't know. That black upside down "V" with the long pulling arm off of the right leg might be showing were to look for the next "thing" or it might be pointing out the owl / "M" shape right at the end of the pulling arm.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes SS, you are right,it did take a lot of work,magical work. I was right there, and could not believe it. I have no ideal how they made that shadow.the sun angle didnt seem to be right,the carvings on the stone didnt seem to be capable of casting that shadow. no stones in front to cast it. i was like,how did they do that,where is it coming from.wish i knew who these people where.if you look at the stump photo,the white rock in the wash looks to have the same wedge shape as the shadow profile rock.thanks.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of Egyptian type stuff in this area. look how long the snout and shape of the ears are of this black stained wolfs head,this up and left of the shadow head dress Egyptian influence of the stained wolfs head ? View attachment 1019337

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Q,that was a good read on Anubis. Now i have a understanding on the meaning of the color black on some signs,that was a good piece of info.thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, that's an interesting vid, Dog. Do you have an account on YouTube for your exploration projects? Have you ever talked with Old Dog about the ancient grave situation?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, that's an interesting vid, Dog. Do you have an account on YouTube for your exploration projects? Have you ever talked with Old Dog about the ancient grave situation?

No SS, I havent talked to Old Dog or seen any of his writings on ancient graves. Iam sure the Spaniards knew a lot about them,and opened a lot of them. There sure is a lot of stone work all over the USA.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like what one guy can do with a couple of stone axes and a couple of rasps. He could do a lot of the work i see out here. What country is that? He is like a beaver on a tree, lol. Id like to find a stone ax out in my searches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions