Ancient ?

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the author of, Return of the Giant Serpent. He post on here,with the handle of, HappyTrails55. If anyone knows where i can get his book,please let me know. Thanks.
Dog pm me a mailing address , either here or the other place ,and I will send you Darrell's book on cd

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The white circle is where i need to look for some Ancient stuff. Maybe i can get in this one. And maybe it hasn't already been cleaned out by the later groups.
Id like to have this one. View attachment 1242754

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A later group got this one, but they couldnt take it all, and re cached, re marked it close by with there super complex code. These guys where good,and knew what they where looking for. Templars, Jesuits? View attachment 1242755

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i made a slight break thru on this one, I found the opening, but it looks like i may have been beat to it. But thats ok, i was able to gather some more info. so Iam able to understand better what this ancient group is telling. What was taken from here, some of it i believe is still in the area. These later treasure hunter where good,thats for sure. there re caches,are much more complex. Templars,Jesuits? Iam still trying to figure out this group of treasure hunters. Maybe its is even King Solomon's men? So this photo mark up is close. There's alot here, Its all just takes up so much time. So i believe the Ant Eater is saying there is a hole here with food for the Gods. View attachment 1261469

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres one iam going to check out,and see if my guess is right. threre's a giant shadow that forms as a gargoyle type creature in flight with his head centering on that rock formation in the white circle. I believe this gargoyle type creature is guarding something in that rock formation.I also think that the giant shadow that forms before the gargoyle is a clue of what may be there. How these people ever did this stuff is beyond me.If i showed you some of the stuff before and after,you would say no way is that the same shadow morph. View attachment 1262564 View attachment 1262565

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen them in close to stuff, I don't know what they mean other than maybe a protector type thing, or something buried in or around a cliff. The gargoyles were said to inhabit cliffy areas in mythology.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam looking forward to checking this one out. But if someone beat me to this one, i know there will still be some answers there.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Think rappelling ropes, very easy for these groups to cut stairs or walkways into cliff spots and then knock them out when they are done. Makes the sites very protected from unauthorized access methods at the time. Even now.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think rappelling ropes, very easy for these groups to cut stairs or walkways into cliff spots and then knock them out when they are done. Makes the sites very protected from unauthorized access methods at the time. Even now.
I can believe that, because i have wonder how the heck did they get on that shear cliff face to carve it, so that makes sense.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not enough info. Too many maybes and might be's.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The cliff spots won't be any easier. More gear, more tricks. You have alot of good spots that are ground level. I bailed on my cliff spots for now. Too dangerous and not enough gear /experience in rappelling.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea. id like to show you the whole giant shadow morp, and the other things,but theres just to much all take on here. Not to many people want to show there photos. ITs got to be important ,for the massive work they did here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread