OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So to me, the turtle goes way way back, for some type of special meaning to these people. No giant owls yet or ducks that i have found are anywhere near this size. So, maybe way back then the vault was marked with a massive turtle, thats it, its all that was needed back then.?:dontknow:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It worked good. I've been learning from Sandy's method even though I can't see the kind of work you guys are use to. I found a turtles head today. Well I found the stone a while back. Today the angle was right to see him.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
54620e973cb99d8f0f672cf93ab2551a.jpg

He is looking across a small valley to the left lobe of a big heart. The valley is like through the heart. On the right side of the heart I found a small heart with a lobe missing. It's the size of a silver dollar.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know some people will say no way,cant be. Heres the kicker. If you go a couple thousands yards to the right of his headdress, theres the same set up, still massive in size,but only about a 1/4 of the size of great grand papa, weather,but not as bad. done thousands of years later by the same group,iam guessing,beause of the same type of burial set up.:dontknow:. Both have very large (U) doorway,gateway,burial notches cut in them.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you have these Aztec type that came along looking for this stuff,they also knew what to look for. Heres some of there work, thats not too far from the two Ancient tombs. But whats kinda funny is,the headdress on this Aztec type shadow, looks like what great grand papa is wearing. But i believe these carvings are much newer.:dontknow:And i think they re-cached some of great grand papa's stuff. View attachment 1376908 View attachment 1376909

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again DTTH, Positive sign of ancients is representation of tech that was not around during Spanish times. I have
a picture of a stone carving of a laptop that was taken before laptops were invented. You must stand in the right
place to see these. That laptop is 20"x25". Great thread.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again DTTH, Positive sign of ancients is representation of tech that was not around during Spanish times. I have
a picture of a stone carving of a laptop that was taken before laptops were invented. You must stand in the right
place to see these. That laptop is 20"x25". Great thread.[/QUOTE

Thanks Hoofer. Thats interesting Hoofer, it is amazing what they could do. I sure would like to find some of there tools.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the site i have chosen to try and find the entrance in to this mountain. Iam going to take the path of the green arrow up into the back of the mouth. ill photo the trip, and show the door if i can locate it, and whatever else i may find interesting on the way. i wont be able to make that trip up in there till January or February. I need to finish up some stuff on a newer site first. Iam looking forward to see what i find up in the back of that mouth. View attachment 1377214

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read that there range is Central America, Southern Mexico. So here is a shadow rep. of one in southwest New Mexico. So whoever did this Aztec type shadow head with ant eater,surely was way down south,and traveled north east. I think they where probably on there way to the great lakes area to do some trading at the great serpent mounds? Maybe their ancestors are the mound builders?

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason i say north east, there is a giant pointer at the end of this mountain range pointing north east. Iam still looking for the North west pointer.The north east one,looks to be pointing towards the Caballos. Skirting the east end of the Cookes Peak range.:dontknow:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the full moon on friday night,coming out of the mouth of the Aztec type shadow head with the anteater.The white box is the area of the shadow head. I like how the mountain is shaped flat, at a right angle, thats not a natural shape at all for this mountain. View attachment 1414208

In Deep

Nov 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dtth that moon looks like a stage, whoever could work there magic on the slaves below them watching scaring them into believing whatever they wanted them to believe
Cool picture

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was kinda surprised In Deep, where the moon came up. I had read where it was gonna be a eclipse and a comet also that night. So i took a ride to see where it would come up in relation to that Aztec type work. I like how it came up out of that 90 deg.angle cut out of the mountain. Sheer luck? maybe. But i have seen some real amazing work done by these people. They surely knew the solar system well, to make the shadows appear that well. Then to cut the mountain that way. Unbelievable .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I take that 90 deg.cut in the mountain as the open mouth. So even if you dont catch the shadow, look for the 90 deg. angle that doesn't fit the sky line, there probably is going to be a opening in the mountain below the 90. At least out here in the south west, where there is a Aztec type of connection.Look for it.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill give some more info. on ths site, not sure if iam gonna show the photo here. But i will tell you what is (left) carved in the mountain at the opening. It is a Aztec looking head,like you see in all there work,ears and all, with the opening in the mouth. But someone came along and re-carved symbols over it,with shadow signs,but on a smaller scale. So, i have been beat to the spot. But thats ok,theres still plenty to be found,alot of original carving,+ the mark over. Oh yes,there have been many treasure hunters out here over the years,working these Ancient sites .Now it my turn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions