Ancient ?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That kind of dedication is what it's all about. I know the feeling you had. It great how things change at night. I need a camera for the night stuff. Mine just don't show enough of the night time scenes. Thinking about going back to 35mm and a tripod. I thought these new camera could do it. Maybe I just don't have the right one. Look forward to seeing more. That is if you can without blowing your site.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's what is, kinda carved in the mountain that has been worked over. It's Aztec type human face, not animal face. A later group worked the eyes over,and worked the headress over,the head dress had a feather type,not like the photo i posted of the rounded head. View attachment 1414442

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This site,which is much smaller than Great Grandpa site, is helping me with finding the way into there. Great grandpa also has a much larger head shadow that appears with a open mouth, but Great Grandpa shadow has a third eye on the forehead made bright with the sun. The all seeing eye goes way back in ancient times out here, its very pronounced,right there with the open mouth. So its importance should not be over looked. But it gets smaller, then kinda lost over time.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At Great Grand Pa feet, is where the massive shadow with open mouth and third sun eye appears. Also at Great Grand Pa feet is a massive turtle. So to me the turtle goes way back as the cache sign. The all seeing eye and turtle is (was) is very important to this group.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spoil pile that they dug out from Great Grand Pa's Turtle is unreal, it must be one heck of a massive chamber in there. Has it been raided yet? Can't say at this time for sure, It looks still sealed at this time,but could be redone.It will have to wait,till after the Aztec working,if i ever get that far.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do i see out here that trumps the Turtle, The Dragon, not so much as a cache sign, but as the king of the beast, It was right there at the beginning of time. Even before Great Grand Pa, A massive Dragon. Ill show the ity bity Dragon shadow at the Aztec site. It lost alot of worship over time, kinda disappeared over time,along with the third eye.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In forklore or mystical world the dragons layer is full of gold. He protects it. That make me think that the traps to that one is a good one. Just a guess with the use of symbolism. Dealing with these ancients one never know until he get there. Hopefully he make it out again to tell.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1414530
is this what your dragon looks like
you can see an eye on the rocks above the shadow dragon or Griffin

Nice In Deep, I like your Griffin and Eye. There is also a giant shadow Griffin here. Iam not sure if it was done by the Aztec type people, I kinda dont think so. So iam not sure if it was done before this Aztec work,or done after. I kinda think before,because of the size of it. I was looking for the Dragon/Feathered serpent shadow to post it.Its long and thin.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In forklore or mystical world the dragons layer is full of gold. He protects it. That make me think that the traps to that one is a good one. Just a guess with the use of symbolism. Dealing with these ancients one never know until he get there. Hopefully he make it out again to tell.

Thanks for that info. on the Dragons lair Backwoods. I hope i get back out. Going underground isnt my cup of tea, but i want to see whats in there. I hope theres no loins in there. Ill have to look and see when there cubs are born out here,and read up on them, hopefully its not a den.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog look at the bottom left of picture in post 866. It's the tight hand side of figure. There is another figure that looking down. In your picture there is something pointing in the direction of the rt.foot . What is there and how big is it? I would differently look at that spot.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Backwoods, there is a ton of carvings there.This area is really worked over well,very large carvings. But its also hard to tell who did what,and what it was originally.There's some real strange and creepy stuff.I think there shadow work is amazing.They spent a lot of time here.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent found the photo of the shadow dragon,Feather serpent yet,but when i do, ill post it. It is lower and left of the Aztec head shadow.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a trip much closer to the Aztec head,just by vehicle as close as i could get. It will be a heck of a hike up to it,but iam looking forward to it.
Iam starting to make some break thru on understanding some of these Ancient sites out here.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iam learning to see where these tombs?,vaults? are located,and the appox. area of the openings are to this tombs?,vaults?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread