Ancient ?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone want to give up any info. on the tunnels, doorway setups? If not, how about the Direct burial set ups? Or there plain and simply is no such thing? Its just all Dreaming?

I guess you're asking about finding hidden goodies of some sort based on the rock images you've found, but I'm not sure what you mean by "setups". My opinion has always been that there is no standard code used to hide wealth - every site is different and designed by the guy who hid the stuff. Who is going to give you this info? Anybody who tells you they know these secrets is ... well, go figure.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you're asking about finding hidden goodies of some sort based on the rock images you've found, but I'm not sure what you mean by "setups". My opinion has always been that there is no standard code used to hide wealth - every site is different and designed by the guy who hid the stuff. Who is going to give you this info? Anybody who tells you they know these secrets is ... well, go figure.

Yes, i do believe you are gonna have to find the answers for yourself.Most sites do seem to be setup different. But i have found some to use the same type of (PLUG?) marker. Most likely done by the same group of that time. From what i have seen the oldest group will show you right where its at with ease. The others will too,but for me its much harder to see it and understand it. Id love to have more time to open the different ones up, but iam running out of youth. Just thought i would ask, you never know,someone may do a show and tell.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, i do believe you are gonna have to find the answers for yourself.Most sites do seem to be setup different. But i have found some to use the same type of (PLUG?) marker. Most likely done by the same group of that time. From what i have seen the oldest group will show you right where its at with ease. The others will too,but for me its much harder to see it and understand it. Id love to have more time to open the different ones up, but iam running out of youth. Just thought i would ask, you never know,someone may do a show and tell.

We're all running out of youth, dude. I don't necessarily agree with your conclusions, but I do like your willingness to dig holes if you think something might be there. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. There will be time later to talk about it all, but our bodies tend to wear out, so do what you can while you still can.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real or Paradilly? I say Real, cause i get to Cheat.:laughing7: Where ya at Backwoods. 682019 505.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think, is this eye catcher calling you over there? Or is it meant to be read from where the photo was taken from (your in the right spot already)? 682019 379.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is a sign i made. It is out of wood, it points to my tools. I have the wood that curves and points down,the sun lights it up. it creates a shadow pointer that points down to them also. Be careful before you stick your hand in there. Do you think they are trapped ? Learn to read the signs.:laughing7:
682019 433.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is so much more to it. Look for the stuff that is not in the treasure books or on line. You have to let the guys that hid it, show you where its at. Try not to go with polluted thoughts. When you do dig, you will learn so much more. As above,So below. 111013 153.JPG

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what I have been trying to do, just take it all in with fresh eyes and let my instincts and intellect detect what I am supposed to detect, what They are telling me. It is difficult when you have been bombarded from every direction with differing "methods" and "theories" from all the treasure books and their adherents. It just confuses. I've always had better luck just following my own Spirit and Instinct. Crazy? Maybe. Deluded? Who cares, I've had success at it and that's all that matters to me.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not try this one. Unless your good at dealing with a sprite energy. Just leave this one, and move on. The Zillion dollar Question. Who? medium file,markers.signs 186.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread