OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well , Kendog , one of the Archaeologist that listened to my Blorf , is coming out to the Field with me Tomorrow .

He's studied these Glyphs for decades , he said : " Bu Jove , I believe you've got something there , my Boy "

LOL
yeah , I guess I do .

so , Sunday in the Freeze , we'll be walking the Glyphs .

I bet he leaves with his Mind all in a Flutter LOL

have some Cheeks Ken

View attachment 1783804

That will be a great trip. To bad there wasnt a film crew to follow you guys around, id like to hear and see that for sure. I hope the weather is sunny and warm. Thanks for the Cheeks Beepers.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a South west type Snake Mound/Temple, done shadow wise for the Serpent. The Temple really stands out in the right type of sunny skies. The Temple is a Pyramid Cap, that is much lighter in color. It starts at the lower jaw and goes to the pointed peak. Different than some of the rounded top ones. The pointed peak ones seem to take on a Temple feel to me. 12192019 763.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the Black staining on this Snake at the Temple. That would be a cool place to go. No tourist crowds, I would like to go there, id get the Mayor to get me some Coca leaves to chew on to make the hike in.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cookes Canyon , north of the Corral , Citadel Standing there , set a date Ken and we''l go gawk at it , I didn't go in yesterday .
My Bones ain't good for that Cold in the Canyon , no Sunshine , me no be there .

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my Bones

didn't i tell you folks to watch for hand stacked stone walls under huge boulders?

there's the Walls for Vaults and Tombs.
enjoy the pics
The cry babies are already trying to get me banned LOL LOL LOL lol LOL

View attachment 1784503

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cookes Canyon , north of the Corral , Citadel Standing there , set a date Ken and we''l go gawk at it , I didn't go in yesterday .
My Bones ain't good for that Cold in the Canyon , no Sunshine , me no be there .

That sounds good Beepers, I would like to see that.:occasion14:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my Bones

didn't i tell you folks to watch for hand stacked stone walls under huge boulders?

there's the Walls for Vaults and Tombs.
enjoy the pics
The cry babies are already trying to get me banned LOL LOL LOL lol LOL

View attachment 1784503

It would be nice to know all different cache markers and what they are saying that is cached there.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like this guy is going to start and stitch his thoughts together on the times and culture coming from a core race:dontknow:. He is on the secret at 13:00 mark.

I like how Tabby shows up at 1:45. The Tabbster.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, Check out this pompadour on this Aztec/Atlantis looking dude. Then check out this lead guitar dude hair dress and his necklace,nose profile. I wonder if his DNA is Alantian/Aztec? Whis i knew more about this lead guitar players belief. Now to me there is a Greek/Roman type sign that comes later, with the Greek/Roman torch + The other signs there. I think the Alantian/Aztec where first. 5312019 030.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, Check out this pompadour on this Aztec/Atlantis looking dude. Then check out this lead guitar dude hair dress and his necklace,nose profile. I wonder if his DNA is Alantian/Aztec? Whis i knew more about this lead guitar players belief. Now to me there is a Greek/Roman type sign that comes later, with the Greek/Roman torch + The other signs there. I think the Alantian/Aztec where first.

I'm more interested in Grace myself. Ooo la la. My searching partner knew her well back when all the San Francisco bands were intermingled. Anyway, the guitar lead is Jorma Kaukonen. I think his DNA is Finnish or some sort of Scandinavian. His beliefs and the mojo he's wearing? Well, 60s hippy stuff, of course - peace, love, drugs and buckskin.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more interested in Grace myself. Ooo la la. My searching partner knew her well back when all the San Francisco bands were intermingled. Anyway, the guitar lead is Jorma Kaukonen. I think his DNA is Finnish or some sort of Scandinavian. His beliefs and the mojo he's wearing? Well, 60s hippy stuff, of course - peace, love, drugs and buckskin.

Thanks for that info.sdcfia. Wearing that so called swastika today would probably end his,their careers. Heck i didnt even know that symbol went way back in time till a few years ago. And only because of looking at Ancient stuff related to treasure hunting.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck i never knew the word Vatican went back that far and its connection. That image at 5.52 sure looks like something you can find in the field, Humm:dontknow:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for that info.sdcfia. Wearing that so called swastika today would probably end his,their careers. Heck i didnt even know that symbol went way back in time till a few years ago. And only because of looking at Ancient stuff related to treasure hunting.

Most folks assume the symbol was created by the Germans in the 1930s, but they didn't. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591

Yes, the Thought Police eradicated the symbol's use in many places after WWII, even though its meaning had been positive and spiritual for thousands of years, no matter which direction the four arms were pointing. That's why Jorma was wearing it.

You might like this - the symbol is hidden in a very "important" petroglyph site north of you aways. It's tricky getting to it above the creek. Old or modern carving? Well, some guy named KEN signed next to it - that's likely modern. Just one of many mysterious things in Twin Sisters Creek.

IMG_6929 2.JPG

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and this is Jorma , Jack , without the rest of Jefferson Airplane .

Jamming with the awesomely GREAT Papa John Creech on his Magical Fiddle .

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
" As the Storm brings that Wind from the Heavens above
Out comes the Lightning with a Flash of God's Glove

and so we sit mesmerized by the Sparks revealed in an Angels Eyes
and nothing compares to the Electricity felt in this Desert Air

Though the Ancients knew very well , The Flash was the Magic shot
from an Ancient Sword

but to them
it wasn't a matter of Man
it was the Eternal light found in the " Word "

and so ,,,,,,,

the Glisten
and the shine

Do they ever Listen
or do they even Mind

Not for you or I to define

we're and Ancient Race as well
though some from Heaven
and others from Hell

we all have to share this same space and time
and whatever it takes
I can only hope
it doesn't take us by surprise ,,,

The Fall of Man ?
well ,
it was as simple as a single Bite

so be aware my friends
when you witness that Flash across your Sky at night

it just may be an Angel
or just as well a Demon

come to steal your sight

I ain't one for Mystery, I got the answer long ago
so you see, to me, better I maintain my flow

Cause to suffer that misery
well , best just let that one go

Somewhere within the margins
of this song
wil;l be found a verse , to which you can
agree to sing along

but I didn't write this for just anyone
It never crossed my mind
to single out a Soul for this kinda Song

Talk tomorrow gonna bring some Fate
there's also Talk
that we all wake , just a bit too late

I talk about things I know
I don't understand
But that's just because, I'm just that kind of Man

and if we talk together , may come a Time
when we all understand each other
and wouldn't that be Fine ?

~~~~~~~~~ Off the tips of fingers, insitu as you read it ~~~ Hee hee

Rog'

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There should be some definition given for those Pyramid Shaped Boulders that are set on end out there .

review photos in this thread , of the petroglyphs of triangles.

Later , maybe, I'll show you the Monuments .

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most folks assume the symbol was created by the Germans in the 1930s, but they didn't. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591

Yes, the Thought Police eradicated the symbol's use in many places after WWII, even though its meaning had been positive and spiritual for thousands of years, no matter which direction the four arms were pointing. That's why Jorma was wearing it.

You might like this - the symbol is hidden in a very "important" petroglyph site north of you aways. It's tricky getting to it above the creek. Old or modern carving? Well, some guy named KEN signed next to it - that's likely modern. Just one of many mysterious things in Twin Sisters Creek.

View attachment 1795764
The Twin Sisters creek, in the Twin Sisters Peaks? The Twin Sisters peaks are very interesting to me. Are they the female breast, the last clue to look for, after the cobra, for King Solomons mines? I bet those Twin Peaks have some great monuments on them. You have the 3 sisters,Orion, and the Twin sisters Peaks,interesting areas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread