OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know where Gap Road goes between the Mesa on the North and Spring Canyon Camp Ground ?

Go past t\

OK, some freaking Mod just networked my text

**** this **** hole
You put out a lot of good info. and photos Beepers. I learned a lot,and its got me thinking all kinds of different things. Thanks.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one to dig,maybe not. Kinda odd no grass can grow there(hint). medium file,markers.signs 045.JPG

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one to dig,maybe not. Kinda odd no grass can grow there(hint). View attachment 1803429
To bad being shut off from the bear trap so much potential.Take a soil sample in from this one your cooperative extension will test it or NMSU and tell you what it is .I have had this done many of times takes the guess work out fast.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad being shut off from the bear trap so much potential.Take a soil sample in from this one your cooperative extension will test it or NMSU and tell you what it is .I have had this done many of times takes the guess work out fast.

Oh,i think if i asked nicely,they would welcome me in. As long as i wiped my Feet first. Thats is a good ideal. I can tell you from what little experience i have had, you will smell it,when you hit it. I know i boogied on out of there. When i went back, i was shocked at what color it had turned to when it was exposed to fresh air. It was one color when first exposed, later it was another. Strange. Just as much to learn Below as Above.

BeepersPuppy

Banned
Nov 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kiddies
the matter came up concerning the deletion of my Photos.

I deleted all photos myself.

any Photos that I may post in the future, I advise if you wish to maintain them, copy each to your folders.

Copy paste my Photos fast, if you wish to.

The photos will not be up on this site for more than a Day.
Thanks for the Peeks you have given them.

As well, the same with any of my Text I write here, if you read something you want to keep, copy paste it.

I ask only that my Material not be used in commercial production as we've seen in the past.

I open source this material, let's keep it Free to other people.
Thank You.
Rog'

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there sdcfia, Beepers wanted me to give you a message. He had a run in with one of those Giant bird you had seen in the Cookes range years ago. It was in Cookes range also. He said its wing span was 20 to 22 feet, and the wings where 4 to 5 ft wide, Black and shining as could be. He said it was flying low thru the washes and landed behind some brush where there are some vertical mine shafts. He thinks it may live in those old mines out there,and he is thinking its might be about a 125 pound bird. So it sounds like your guess on its size was on. He is gonna head over to where it landed and see what he can find. I sure hope he doesn't get pecked to death. He is thinking that he may be able to run up on it,and jump on its back and go for a ride.:laughing7:
Happy Birthday Beepers, i hope you had a good one.:hello2::occasion13::happy3:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi there sdcfia, Beepers wanted me to give you a message. He had a run in with one of those Giant bird you had seen in the Cookes range years ago. It was in Cookes range also. He said its wing span was 20 to 22 feet, and the wings where 4 to 5 ft wide, Black and shining as could be. He said it was flying low thru the washes and landed behind some brush where there are some vertical mine shafts. He thinks it may live in those old mines out there,and he is thinking its might be about a 125 pound bird. So it sounds like your guess on its size was on. He is gonna head over to where it landed and see what he can find. I sure hope he doesn't get pecked to death. He is thinking that he may be able to run up on it,and jump on its back and go for a ride.:laughing7:
Happy Birthday Beepers, i hope you had a good one.:hello2::occasion13::happy3:

Uh huh, fancy that.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been trying to figure out where this guy is going with his thoughts. He has been posting a lot of videos lately. Iam slow on this stuff,but i wonder where he is headed. I will jump on back to some Door way stuff .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread