Anne Coulter: Putin making Obama Look Like A monkey

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000

That's the only thing she's ever said that makes sense.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder which type of monkey he most closely resembles?

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's the only thing she's ever said that makes sense.
What planet/dimension do you live on/in? Thankfully we have such an intelligent leadership for the past few
decades that have saved the U.S. from gross debt, attacks and selling out of American prosperity. The current
moderates (leftists) are jelly filled trash. If you think the poor, poor, pitiful poor are being mis-treated then
give them some work for some money.

Welfare should be short term and for the sick and injured. Not because you can make babies.

She speaks in common sense terms and "outlaws" Ha, Ha... like you, think that's "extreme". Your a Joke!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What planet/dimension do you live on/in? Thankfully we have such an intelligent leadership for the past few
decades that have saved the U.S. from gross debt, attacks and selling out of American prosperity. The current
moderates (leftists) are jelly filled trash. If you think the poor, poor, pitiful poor are being mis-treated then

Welfare should be short term and for the sick and injured. Not because you can make babies.

She speaks in common sense terms and "outlaws" Ha, Ha... like you, think that's "extreme". Your a Joke!

Before you attack someone, you should learn to write and spell. You're a joke...

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

You talk like I'm a lefty. I've studied American history in college and one thing is clear. Anyone who wants REAL CHANGE will never side with either criminal party. Time for someone to come in as an independent and give America back to the people.
Both sides can go :censored: themselves because both sides have completely :censored: the people.

baaaaa.png

imagesCAUWGC1M.jpg

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its pretty bad when Ronzie,a Canadian ,knows more about whats going on in the U.S. than most American members here.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya know wats funny? our rep. plays golf and basketball.:icon_scratch: Putin is a black belt in Judo. You decide:tongue3:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Always have been fascinated with American history. Here in Canada in high school it's a good part of grade 11 & 12.
Liked it so much I took it in college as a course filler. No degree or anything.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I know Anne is deep in the Rpub party, But she is moderately conservative. And when she quits trying to prop up the Rpubs and starts speaking about conservatism she generally does a good job.

One thing that I like about her, she tells it as she sees it, and very rarely backs off of that.

For what it is worth, from this left wing guy.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
as jesus said --the poor will always be with us *.... ( for 2 reasons --because their are folks who simply do not want to work , and then there are folks who really can not work) Christ also said --those that will not work , let them not eat either(do not feed the lazy , but have mercy on those that can not work)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before you attack someone, you should learn to write and spell. You're a joke...

Do not attack any member about their spelling, writing or education....!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really though, look at how the KGB guy is running around our pansy. And the BO thought his mere presence and apologies would make the world love him, while he denigrated the United States?

Really his handlers and the lefts ideology shows that they are missing some serious points in their computations. I hope that his projections of weakness will not provoke the enemies of our country to try and take us out, before the country wakes up!

By the way, I said left as an abbreviation. I meant far left fanatics.

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who remembers this little ditty?
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.
Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.
The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election | Reuters

I wonder if the BO will find out how flexible he is? Will his reckless "leadership" try to make all of us this flexible?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
its useful to be "flexible" when your getting bent over

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yo, MOD. Why is it that post #8 has not been deleted?

Member was warned to stop insults.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread