Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
really? no one has anything to say about a 'supposed' war that seems right now to be solved? 'IF' this works out the chemical weapons will be gone without a shot being fired.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you talking about the Russian initiative, you don't say?

There has been no conclusive proof Syrian government has used chemical weapons. It is fact Syrian rebels (al-qaeda) has chemical weapons as well....

Wouldn't put it past O to still push for attack.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I put nothing beyond any politician myself.

But iffn the guy personally diverted an asteroid from hitting the earth, would you give him ANY credit?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But iffn the guy personally diverted an asteroid from hitting the earth, would you give him ANY credit?

There is little chance of that.... To date he is batting a 1000%. He has not done a single positive thing for this country.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, nothing even for ordering bin laden killed? you are one tough man to please ( do you still have your guns?)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, nothing even for ordering bin laden killed? you are one tough man to please ( do you still have your guns?)

ROFLMBO...only thing obama had to do with the killing of Bin Ladin was occupying the office when it happen...

Bigger question was where was obama when Benghazi was attacked and why he did not allow military support be sent....

As far as my guns go, since my fingers are not "cold or dead" yet, yes I still have all my guns, still open to buying more firearms and still buying ammo too.....:thumbup:

Last edited:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seems the threat of airstrikes has made the Syrian Gov decide it doesn't want it's chemical weapons after all.
If you were against action against Syria, are you happy now?

I think he's handled it very well, but biased people will not see it that way! If he attacked without congressional approval he's wrong for doing so. If he put it in the hands of congress he's too soft! Get the picture?

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

just my opinion but I think he'd let it hit (Maybe a small one) then he could get on his donkey and parade around while people wave palms and ask how come my free cell phone doesn't work?:laughing7:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I was having a problem with the fact there was no money for fireworks on military bases during the 4th, but money appears suddenly to throw these tiny nearly non noticeable million dollar rockets around, that really wouldn't even vibrate a plate off the shelf. Brilliant bit of bookkeeping, really. In a slight of hand sort of way.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wowzers, some of you just make me shake my old head. Guess archie bunker lives!

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ROFLMBO...only thing obama had to do with the killing of Bin Ladin was occupying the office when it happen...

Bigger question was where was obama when Benghazi was attacked and why he did not allow military support be sent....

As far as my guns go, since my fingers are not "cold or dead" yet, yes I still have all my guns, still open to buying more firearms and still buying ammo too.....:thumbup:

exactly my point. you have your guns and ammo. So maybe, just maybe the boogie man isn't coming after them.
And you really think someone in the military discovered where bin laden was, got two helos and a seal team and went rogue into a foreign country all on their own? I think you know the military better than that. Actually I would take things more seriously if you could ever admit that some good things have been done and some of the bad things you warn about haven't happened. In my experience no one is completely good or completely bad, at least no one on this earth.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff what's the big deal about one guy (Osama Bin Ladin) What about the 30 some guys including the seal team 6 in that helo crash in 2011, was that a fair trade Why don't we know all their names?
At least I have the list of the 343 firefighter brothers that died on 911. The goof can take all the credit he wants just not from me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

exactly my point. you have your guns and ammo. So maybe, just maybe the boogie man isn't coming after them.
And you really think someone in the military discovered where bin laden was, got two helos and a seal team and went rogue into a foreign country all on their own? I think you know the military better than that. Actually I would take things more seriously if you could ever admit that some good things have been done and some of the bad things you warn about haven't happened. In my experience no one is completely good or completely bad, at least no one on this earth.

Jeff the search for bin ladin was ongoing since 2001. If you think BO had anything to do with the operation other than giving the final go ahead when it was confirmed he was there your wrong.

He was found due to operations put in place under Bush and I not praising Bush.

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff what's the big deal about one guy (Osama Bin Ladin) What about the 30 some guys including the seal team 6 in that helo crash in 2011, was that a fair trade Why don't we know all their names?
At least I have the list of the 343 firefighter brothers that died on 911. The goof can take all the credit he wants just not from me.

wow, what do I say? I recall W saying he wasn't too concerned about bin laden too. I guess if some group killed my family, and afterward some spokesman for a group claimed responsibility for it and said he planned it and ok'd it. I would not rest until that dude was dead and not of natural causes. And you are correct, there is no fair trade. It isn't fair. But the leaders have to pay. That's my view anyways. And maybe Obama did no more than the final ok. Well that's still a good thing in my opinion. He didn't save the muslim murderer. And if he is a muslim king as some say, he would have.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Kerry makes a "joke" --Putin decides its not a bad ideal to see if it can fly --and Obama gets the credit for avoiding a war --that he was getting ready to start until the American people via congress said "no" to him . --tis a mixed up world in which we live .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread