Another 10" of snow coming today, Im sick of winter!

radarwill

Feb 8, 2008
Central MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Another 10" of snow coming today, I'm sick of winter!

While I'm at it, I'm sick of Obama, Hillary, and the whole "lesser of two evils" voteing. I'm sick of outrageous property taxes. I'm sick of working a 40 hour week that is 75 minutes away and a part time job. I'm sick of my wife working EVERY Saturday. I'm sick of chasing my plow guy. I'm sick of the obviously stupid UPS drive who can't, after years of delivering to my address, figure out that since street number 599 does not exist on my road that just maybe it should be 559 where the adressee has always resided. I'm sick of feeling cheated watching all my buds cheat the system by working/paying under the table, cheating on taxes, mooching off the state cause they don't have insurance for their families, but having plenty of pocket money and new snowmobiles EVERY year and are never home. I wonder who the sucker is in this situation? I'm sick of trying to catch my local dealer's store open so I can buy two new detectors and a pinpointer from him. The list goes on and on, I'm not sure I'm gonna make it through this winter! >:(

Bob Z.

Oct 29, 2005
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
MXT, GROUNDHOG ,MAASTERHUNTER 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Another 10" of snow coming today, I'm sick of winter!

I know how you feel i get the same feelings in the winter. But the days are getting longer and soon we can deteect. Hang in there things could be worse The property taxes are the worst thing for me and the values of the houses around here are very low. Bob

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500

hang in there i feel the same way. at least we have honesty and integrity. i think that word was deleted from the dictionary 20 or so yrs ago. your all in my prayers.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

My brothers and sisters,

I know thy emotions are at a fever pitch, but rest asured as Ecclesiastes 3 states to eveyting there is a season. This too will pass and the new life that comes forward in the dawning of spring which will melt the snow and bring forth new life and longer days so that those who have lived patiently and in meek spirit will preveal by having the opportunity to seek that field and the treasures that lie within :)

as for the others, their going strait to hell. ;D ;)

(now passing the plate)

HH

Pull-tab Parson

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread