Another 1st!

jtshombre

Jun 23, 2007
Montana Prairie
Detector(s) used
White's M-6
I haven't been posting much, but I have been reading everyday. I've made a few good finds this summer, but I bow to you folks, the old finds you folks back east can make is awe inspiring.

Anyway, I loaded up my 2 hunting partners, the dynamic schnauzer twins, and went out to an abandoned town that I had never detected before. I know it's been detected before, but it's literally an abandoned town, mostly empty lots now. I wanted to get a feel for what was out there, so I was most definetly just wandering.

Anyway, 1st wheaty I found was a 1936S, the second good target I get was kind of mixed good signal, but strong. Cut the plug, sweep it and the target is in the plug, and out pops a 1954D Benjie!!, my 1st! Still a target in the hole and pull a 1964D Rosie, and a 1940 nickel. Wow, after a thanks to the man upstairs, I was on cloud 9. I managed 4 more pennies, the newest a 1959. Guess where I'll be going for awhile, maybe not today tho, it's supposed to be 97!

Best of luck to all my fellow dirt diggers :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Nice hunt,,,, ya got to love ole ben!!! he was a dandy!!!

thanks for sharin

arthur

Attachments

• maysi.jpg
    maysi.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 412
  • maysi.jpg
    maysi.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 402

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like a great hunt. HH........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread