Another box today

OP
OP
gtfan76

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
sensesfailed069 said:
Im with you on the Nickels...been doing about a box a day as well. Congrats on the V im still waiting on my 1st.

o no no i havent found one yet. I am hoping too

OP
OP
gtfan76

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
Unfortunataly, there was a lot of traffic so my mom didnt get home in time. I will get one tommorow.

OP
OP
gtfan76

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
Unfortunataly, there was a lot of traffic so my mom didnt get home in time. I will get one tommorow.
Oh, yeah, that happens. Fortunately, my girlfriend usually gives me a lift to the bank or I walk if I have to. Nothing can separate me from Dimes. I absolutely love doing Dimes. Nothing gets between me and Dimes. Good luck with that box tomorrow. Keep us posted. - coincrazed
Haha nice. How long does it take to get a box that you ordered in?

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
gtfan76 said:
coincrazed said:
gtfan76 said:
Oh, yeah, that happens. Fortunately, my girlfriend usually gives me a lift to the bank or I walk if I have to. Nothing can separate me from Dimes. I absolutely love doing Dimes. Nothing gets between me and Dimes. Good luck with that box tomorrow. Keep us posted. - coincrazed
Haha nice. How long does it take to get a box that you ordered in?

it depnds on the bank, and the day u order on/at...one of my banks will take anywhere from 2-5 days...heck, on occasion when i ordered, they had them in by the next day! one of my other banks has is so regulated that they get them in within 3 days no matter what. i guess it all depends...good luck on ur boxes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread