Another deep, dark, and thin, 144 year old lady from 10+ inches down.

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was nice to get out this morning, for the first time in many weeks. I've been so busy with work, that it just hasn't been possible, but I was able to take advantage of a couple of personal training cancellations.
I went to one of my old stand by spots that I, and several others have pounded for many years. It's always fun if I'm looking for some peace and solace, because I can wander around for 3 hours, and only get a signal or two to dig. The good thing about that is, when I do get a signal, and something pops out....it is gonna' be OLD...and if it's silver...it's gonna' be DARK!
The last time out here, I got nothing, but today I got 6 signals in 4 hours...and 3 of the 6 were keepers!:icon_thumleft:
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• hunt2020e2-850.jpg
    hunt2020e2-850.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 125
  • hunt2020d2-850.jpg
    hunt2020d2-850.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 97
  • hunt2020c2-850.jpg
    hunt2020c2-850.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 83
  • hunt2020b2-850.jpg
    hunt2020b2-850.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 43
OP
OP
silverfreak

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Bryce!! I’ve been training myself to really listen to the scratchy deep targets I get, I’m afraid that I’ve walked away from some great stuff in the past by rushing. Keep’m comin’

Thanks, my friend. I get some of my best stuff on iffy signals. At this place, I can afford to chase them. I was out there again yesterday, and in 2 hours...did not even hear a peep from the explorer. :laughing7:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, my friend. I get some of my best stuff on iffy signals. At this place, I can afford to chase them. I was out there again yesterday, and in 2 hours...did not even hear a peep from the explorer. :laughing7:
I just picked up a untouched 1830’s farm with 36 acres, I’m going to slap on my 15” coil for the Nox and go very very slow and dig everything with a peep. My jersey copper came from about 9” and the signal was horrible, that’s what made me really slow down and listen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions