Another find looking for wedding band !!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone !! :hello:

I was at the BBQ Pit again looking for my friends ring. :-\ I looked around for 3 hours, lots of clad $3.12 :headbang: . We never found the ring, I think It got bulldozed with the hay used for the mud :dontknow: that was all hauled away. :dontknow: However I got some more good Karma for looking today. :icon_scratch: One of my first finds was a 1964 Silver Rossie. :o Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy! :D

Keep @ It and HH!! ;D :laughing7:

Attachments

• BBQpit 001.jpg
    BBQpit 001.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 567
  • BBQpit 003.jpg
    BBQpit 003.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 556
  • BBQpit 002.jpg
    BBQpit 002.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 556
  • BBQpit 004.jpg
    BBQpit 004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 552
Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver, Shame the ring couldn't be found. HH.....

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you everyone !! :notworthy: :D

I don't think the ring will be found by us.... :-\ Sniffer, yes it dose and has a good shine too. :o I pounded it this time kinda hard for silver coins, may not be another Silver coin there at all. :icon_scratch: I imagine however there is. ;D Allen, I don't think all good things happen because you deserve it. :icon_scratch: You may do something that deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Dose not mean you'll get it... :icon_thumleft: You may do something that deserves a million dollars. :dontknow: Won't mean you'll get it.... Sadly Karma works on a much bigger level than that. :read2:

Keep @ It and HH!! ;D :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions