Another first. Barber dime sorta and some other small round things.

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Upvote 17
Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it

Just wondering if it was holed for a purpose say jewelry/ bracelet! Just a thought

Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hey I think that holed barber is awesome! someone used it as a button. I live in your area which is hilarious because most of the rusty stuff I see you posting looks exactly like 99% of the stuff I find.

Hey I think that holed barber is awesome! someone used it as a button. I live in your area which is hilarious because most of the rusty stuff I see you posting looks exactly like 99% of the stuff I find.
Isn’t it amazing how much is there. I’m constantly blown away by how much is there and if it ever rains here again the ground will be on fire for a few days. Also will be venturing into areas I have stayed away from because of snakes and etc
Thanks for the reply.

Several nice finds! A first is a first.

I guess it was used as a button too; or a whizzer. I like the mouth harp frame also. 👍🏼

rber dime., But to find one with holes it both ends WOW Great finds :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back