Another first. Barber dime sorta and some other small round things.

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0675.jpeg
    IMG_0675.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
Upvote 17
OP
OP
L

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023

Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it

Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just wondering if it was holed for a purpose say jewelry/ bracelet! Just a thought

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally picking out some smaller items out of all the nails. Changed the settings on the Legend to try something different. Don’t know if this barber counts in everybody else’s first but I’m happy counting it.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey I think that holed barber is awesome! someone used it as a button. I live in your area which is hilarious because most of the rusty stuff I see you posting looks exactly like 99% of the stuff I find.

OP
OP
L

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Hey I think that holed barber is awesome! someone used it as a button. I live in your area which is hilarious because most of the rusty stuff I see you posting looks exactly like 99% of the stuff I find.
Isn’t it amazing how much is there. I’m constantly blown away by how much is there and if it ever rains here again the ground will be on fire for a few days. Also will be venturing into areas I have stayed away from because of snakes and etc
Thanks for the reply.

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several nice finds! A first is a first.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I guess it was used as a button too; or a whizzer. I like the mouth harp frame also. 👍🏼

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rber dime., But to find one with holes it both ends WOW Great finds :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread