Another Great Find!

fairangel

Aug 31, 2011
This morning I was hunting where an old abandoned elementary school was torn down a couple months ago. I have been to this site a few times and didn't have much luck but today, persistance paid off. This man's ring is black hills gold & sterling, the tigers eye is beautiful. I was using my Garrett 250, the ring was at least 8" down, it was so crusted with dirt I couldn't see much of it until I got it home and cleaned. I don't know much about vintage jewelry but it looks old to me.

Attachments

• Tigers Eye-Tues.jpg
    Tigers Eye-Tues.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 787
Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,she is a beauty!

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one sweet ring !! :headbang:
Glen

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that thing is massive!

flatbuttonman

Dec 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fairangel said:
This morning I was hunting where an old abandoned elementary school was torn down a couple months ago. I have been to this site a few times and didn't have much luck but today, persistance paid off. This man's ring is black hills gold & sterling, the tigers eye is beautiful. I was using my Garrett 250, the ring was at least 8" down, it was so crusted with dirt I couldn't see much of it until I got it home and cleaned. I don't know much about vintage jewelry but it looks old to me.
Wow!! nice ring, I love finding them but I have a lot of pull tabs to show for trouble.
flatbuttonman

OP
OP
F

fairangel

Aug 31, 2011
I know what you mean about the pull tabs, I wish I had just 1/2 a cent for every one I dig, I would be rich!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread