Another happy Bart fan!

Fast Ed

Jan 31, 2013
Scotia, ny
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT Max, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asked Bart if he would change his AT Pro package to include a different Lesche product. He said no problem but the Pro is on a huge backorder. Being in the foothills of the Adirondack's in NY state I said no problem we are still under a bunch of the white stuff so a few week wait wouldn't be a problem. Three days later I get a notice that my packages are on the way. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas and Bart is wearing the Santa costume...............Thanks Bart!:icon_thumleft:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Asked Bart if he would change his AT Pro package to include a different Lesche product. He said no problem but the Pro is on a huge backorder. Being in the foothills of the Adirondack's in NY state I said no problem we are still under a bunch of the white stuff so a few week wait wouldn't be a problem. Three days later I get a notice that my packages are on the way. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas and Bart is wearing the Santa costume...............Thanks Bart!:icon_thumleft:

Very welcome! Be sure to post your finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread