Another Ring at the High School and a Broken Duck call.

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
I thought I might stop by the High School that I found my first ring at, on my way home from work this evening. My wife was attending a board meeting for her charity organization so I figured I could get in an hour or so's hunting. I didn't do so well as the last time, but I did find another ring.. of sorts. It's not jewelry I'm afraid, looks more like something out of an air cylinder, definitely a machined part. That along with the usual pull tabs, one sad broken duck call, a single button, a pooche's rabies tag, One metal covered bead, a toy from a cereal box (says kellog's right on the back).. it's a mini LED light.. supposed to look like a blue tooth or something. I found yet another Bic Lighter.. and a handfull of change.. 2 quarters, 2 nickles, four dimes and fifteen pennies.. nothing old or exciting.. just pocket dump change. Oh.. and three fire trucks, a fire Chief's car, and a police car!
June 12th.jpg

Well actually the trucks and cars found me. I was walking lanes back and forth across the school yard when out of the corner of my eye I see flashing lights.. I turned around and there they all were.. I had my headphones on, cranked high and in ALL METAL mode. I was determined to find event he faintest of signals. I turned and looked back at the school and I could see through several windows that the fire alarm strobes were going off inside the building. Turns out it was a false alarm, a janitor had set off the system by accident.
I decided that I didn't need to hear EVERYTHING from the headphones then.. I turned them down, raised my discrimination.. and kept on hunting. It was starting to get dark anyway, So I called it a day and headed home. And here I am. showered, fed, photo'd today's finds. and now I'm sharing them with all of you. Then I'll be off to bed.. Another day of work tomorrow. *sigh*
HH everyone.. and try not to get so wrapped up in the hunt that you lose awareness of what's going on around you.. <blushing> It's embarrassing at best!

Frodov

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So true, Fro...many times I find myself not paying attention to my surroundings. :P

Glad ya got to go out and dig! :) Congrats on those finds!

Nana

R

RUDY2003

Nice goin' Frodov. Nice pile of coin...
Keep safe and keep alert...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread