May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is amazing. Another Vintage Seiko. This one a 1987 SQ. The Crystal was toast and fortunately I had one that fit peeps in stock yeah ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565950901.966961.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great looking watch! :occasion14:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How many watches in your collection? Do you keep them all or sell and trade? :occasion14:

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many watches in your collection? Do you keep them all or sell and trade? :occasion14:

A lot! Since I Repair most of my watches I I find it hard to get rid of them. I keep most mechanical watches and get rid of quartz except a few vintage quartz I like. I am always open for trades. I especially like unusual watches and military watches. Also if there is something you were looking for just let me know I’m always happy to find stuff for people.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A lot! Since I Repair most of my watches I I find it hard to get rid of them. I keep most mechanical watches and get rid of quartz except a few vintage quartz I like. I am always open for trades. I especially like unusual watches and military watches. Also if there is something you were looking for just let me know I’m always happy to find stuff for people.

Do you think you think you can repair my Seiko?

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpg
    IMG_2404.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think you think you can repair my Seiko?

What seems to be the issue? Some Seikos require a hard reset when you change the battery. You need to touch a paperclip from the battery to a small area with a + symbol on the movement. Try that first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread