free2Dtect

Attachments

• seated dime 1886.jpg
    seated dime 1886.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 687
Upvote 0
F

Floater

WOW again FREE, where do they remove these sidewalks FREE? In your town? Where is this? These are great finds.Not trying to be too nosy just wondering. GREAT WORK. What detector do you use? Inquiring minds want to know. HH

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug a section of removed sidewalk a couple of weeks ago and found a clad penny, a marble and a WWII mill and get this..... .pulltabs! You got the knack kiddo, good work!

M

mattjd

Hi Free. I'm sure you enjoyed adding that find to your silver! Did you detect the houses in front of the sidewalk too? Might find some more old silver there. Great find! Matt

L

lookstwice

hey altiman...have you been spending time with the boys at the hat creek cattle company?
cogitationis poenam nemo meretur

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Love those seateds. Best looking dime U.S. ever minted. Can't seem to get our city to tear up anything but potholes. All they do is dig 'em up, turn 'em over and make bumps out of 'em. HH

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
dang nice find there FREE----do you need good looks to find that type of find---cause if ya do i may as well give it up now LOL Would i get in trouble for takin a bulldozer to the sidewalks in town?

M

mtl-huntr

I need to start breaking up sidewalks......think anyone would notice?

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, those are some excellent coins Free! WAY 2 GO!

Kent

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
I think I may go tear up my sidewalk after seeing this post. Think the city would mind?? COOL find I bet youo were stoked!!!!!!! I woulda been doing cartwheels and backflips, then probly woulda got hit by a car and dropped the coin in a pile of freshly laid cement that is being used to replace the old sidewalk LOL. :P KEEP-A-DIGGIN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread