Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great Find!!! Very nice looking coin...
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Nice seated find Free,Nice date find to.Tho's vintage coins are hard to come by.HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool find!

Can't wait to see more!

HH

N

NC Barefoot2

Let's see, how to damage sidewalks! Shouldn't be too hard at all. Maybe we all could help each other out by driving wreckless without the influence or wreckless with the influence! Sure others might have some ideas as well. Super nice find. WTG

NC Barefoot2

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Nice silver find there Free. Gotta love it when those sidewalks and roads get tore up.
I've had pretty good luck hunting them to. Haven't had the chance this season yet.
I'm always lookin though. If you know where the old bus stops are at ; those can be
very good areas to hunt also.? WTG! Keep those sidewalk finds comin!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NC Barefoot2 said:
Let's see, how to damage sidewalks! Shouldn't be too hard at all. Maybe we all could help each other out by driving wreckless without the influence or wreckless with the influence! Sure others might have some ideas as well. Super nice find. WTG

NC Barefoot2

Lets all carry a sledge hammer around to whack the sidewalks with late at night when no one's out & about, and then maybe they'll tear them out to prep for new ones (mean-while) after they're done working for the day, we go detect and clean up! ;D

HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
But your honor, I was only trying to fix the cracks before someone tripped and sued the city. Think how much money I was saving the taxpayers. ;D

N

NC Barefoot2

Lonewolfe,

If you are willing to work hard, I'll be behind you all the way night after night! Your honor, HE MADE ME DO IT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread