DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got up with an ear ache and dizzy spells again this morning and decided it was time to see the doc. It seems that I have an ear infection and a sinus infection to boot. I got some nice horse pills to cure it all, lol... Well, you just know I had some time to kill waiting on my work in appointment so I asked to look around a newer city building where I thought there had to have been an old house on the site long ago. I figured out pretty quick that my hunch was right. I found that old silver plated spoon about 5" deep. Next came that sterling locket charm. It showed up as a dime at 6" deep but it was only about 4" deep. I guess with it being so small it confused the Ace 250. I ended up with 3 wheat's with the oldest a 46, a mason jar lid that crumbled up so I kept the glass out of it, a piece of an old cap gun, 4 clad quarters and several newer pennies. I didn't stay long but I will be going back to see if there's silver to be found. There was lots of iffy targets that I didn't dig because I wasn't feeling well. I told my wife where I went and she said " oh yeah, that's where an old log cabin stood" I should have asked her first, lol. I was surprised when she didn't fuss at me for getting out with the detector but I did have a good alibi and rehearsed it well, lol.... I was going to say that I had my headphones on to keep the wind out of my ear, lol. I have to say that I have the best wife in the world. She is really good to me too. Well, here's the pics. You all have a great night and happy hunting.

DANGLANGLEY

Attachments

• IMG_4947.JPG
    IMG_4947.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_4949.JPG
    IMG_4949.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_4955.JPG
    IMG_4955.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_4959.JPG
    IMG_4959.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_4960.JPG
    IMG_4960.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_4961.JPG
    IMG_4961.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if this is what you find when your not feeling well, can't wait to see what you find there when are feeling well....Nice Finds... 8)
Bet you can't wait to get back... :o

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See, this hobby provides good therapy! Hope you're feeling 100% by the time spring comes (officially less than 2 weeks away).

Take care,
Nat

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Nathan,
That charm is beautiful. You done good, my friend. Keep that up, and you will have a new cure for earache!!!
Joe

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep that Ace busy, Dang...Nice locket but sorry to hear that you had to get sick to hunt. Hopefully the "horse pills" will cure your ills soon. HH

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's Dang.....I think I see the same symptom's comin' on Thursday night.Use it or lose it,I think that's what they say in the employee handbook.Hope your feeling better if you're really sick ::)

OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civilman1 said:
Congrat's Dang.....I think I see the same symptom's comin' on Thursday night.Use it or lose it,I think that's what they say in the employee handbook.Hope your feeling better if you're really sick ::)

You can't lose it for sure. That would be an injustice. It would be gone for ever!!!

SC_hunter said:
Keep that Ace busy, Dang...Nice locket but sorry to hear that you had to get sick to hunt. Hopefully the "horse pills" will cure your ills soon. HH

I took the first dose at supper. Those things are 1000 mg. Dang, they will either cure or kill, lol...

Thanks for all of the great comments. Have a good one you all and HH

DANGLANGLEY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread