Another tool For those dry sand Hunters!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tired of those d@mn bottle caps and Having to Bend down to Pick them Up!!!! So you wont have to scan over them the Next time your Out!!! And those Pesky Bobby pins that Keep Moving around!!!! and The small Nail that some times Come up as silver and They are Not ( NOTE FRESH WATER BEACHES) Recently a Co worker gave Me this For Red To Help bending down all the time!!! Health reasons!!! Getting those Iffy Signals And You cant Pass them Buy To Bad It Dos not Work On Pull tabs!!! LOL

Its called The Extractor Its a Magnet On a Pole The first time Out We Pulled 116 Bottles caps up with It and Did not Have to Bend Down to Get them!! They will Come out of the Sand from about 1 to 2 inches Just move it over the area On the Sand!!!

I'm Making a few adjustment So it can just drag Behind Me as I'm Walking!!!!

The only Problem Is Now I Have Tendentious In My Elbow!!!! Because I'm Swinging My detector More!!!!

Attachments

• P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 580
  • P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds great but it seems like just something else to carry. how about a strong magnet in your scoop? that seems to work for me.. plus I have a PI and it gets those pesky bobby pins,one scoop and it does the job. HH Pete

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No scoop here!!!! Some of the Iron Weighs out a 20 + Pounds Old WW2 Ship Yards torn down years ago Now a Swimming Park!!!

Some of the Old cable are still there I will try to get a few Picture Next time Out m It does Save a lot of time Bending down When you see Surface Trash caps etc also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread