Another Treasure Hunters Cookout

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
To all of you out there who love to treasure hunt...
We had a get together last June that gathered a few Treasure Hunters together and looking back on it, I think we ought to do it again. Some got to meet new faces and others got to reacquaint themselves, make deals and partnerships, share stories and share plans. I actually loved seeing all you guys getting together and sharing what we enjoy! There is a special guest who, I know all of you would like to meet in person, but he can only be here in June 2010. Would that be a problem? Also quite a few guys couldn't make it last time... so it will give them an opportunity to meet up with everybody this coming year. This invitation goes out to everyone, NO EXCEPTIONS! Pray for good weather and your friends! It'll be better than the last one....I Promise!
Aquanut

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a fisher contract meeting coming up soon.It will be in sebastian.I will call taffi tomorrow and see if i can get the date and location.

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last one was great!! What can I bring? When?

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Terry, Ivan and John,
Good to hear from you guys. It's a little early to say exactly where and when. I'd really like some input on on your thoughts...
Aquanut

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Count me in John wouldn't miss it for the world....well wouldn't miss most of it...well might miss alot of it...but you know i will show up, Late, but i will stay for a couple of days and enjoy your company like i did last year. Tell the girls i said hi and am looking forward to the cookout...or at least the left overs...

Sincerely, Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
John,

Great Idea. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of great guys and gals. Hope everything is going well on your trips to the water.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bob, If you showed up on time I'd probably have a heart attack. Old Man, don't wait 'til June to visit.
Aquanut

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
sphilips, thats where you post one word so you can go back to this post.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
John,
I'll be there in June. I'll try calling you tomorrow. If you have the electronics fixed up that I left with you, I'll try and make it down there before the New Year and put you over that spot with the non-ferrous readings

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Sabre15, You're counted.
Old man,
Right now I've got twenty feet, I'll call Salvor6 in the morning to see about the rest.
Wreckdiver, Would you like to include your retirement party with this, being that the cookout has no formal reason, or would you like me to schedule around it so you can make the cookout? No problem either way.
Aquanut

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may be onto something Aquanut! I'm planning on renting a beach house in Cocoa Beach for the retirement party!

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Wreckdiver,
Give me a call and we'll see about putting together a great party. 386-801-9242.
Aquanut

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread