Anti Conspiracy Theorists,need to check this out.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Area 51? Word just got out hundreds of Aliens were released onto us. Thanks Janet.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In case you didn't know the Russians had multiple agents who immediately infiltrated the project and stole all our nuclear secrets - so it obviously wasn't that well hidden!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
I would have heard about it in the news if it were so,nothing worse than a herd of sheeple thinking they know. How much more is going on you didn't hear about in the"news". GodBless Chris MANHATTAN PROJECT

My first "new world order" mention of the day on your website. Thanks.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
In case you didn't know the Russians had multiple agents who immediately infiltrated the project and stole all our nuclear secrets - so it obviously wasn't that well hidden!!

To the commoners it was (not part of the elite).

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker,

Thanks for jogging my memory.....It was kept top secret at the time for obvious reasons.....they didn't want Germany or Japan to get wind of it in advance as a matter of national security at the time.

It became common knowledge after the war.....There was also a top secret location near Toronto during the war called Camp X......this was for training counter espionage operatives in the event the bad guys won the war and they were trained in gorilla tactics....other sites in the UK and elsewhere were also doing the same type of training....always good to have a Plan B.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
worldtalker,

Thanks for jogging my memory.....It was kept top secret at the time for obvious reasons.....that didn't want Germany or Japan to get wind of it in advance as a matter of national security at the time.

It became common knowledge after the war.....There was also a top secret location near Toronto during the war called Camp X......this was for training counter espionage operatives in the event the bad guys won the war and they were trained in gorilla tactics....other sites in the UK and elsewhere were also doing the same type of training....always good to have a Plan B.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,makes one ponder on "other" secrets doesn't it.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
onfire said:
Tell that to the ****:laughing7:

I know exactly what you are saying. I will say I always found that very very strange as the ***** were not treated well at all under Stalin, etc.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Clinton couldn't keep Monica secret people - there are no hidden flying saucers!!

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and they were trained in gorilla tactics..

:icon_scratch:

gorilla warfare.jpg

Last edited:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Do you believe osama bin laden is dead?buried at sea?A possible double agent,working for the US gov?He had ties with the CIA,and was trained by the CIA.Buried at sea.No pics?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
worldtalker,

Thanks for jogging my memory.....It was kept top secret at the time for obvious reasons.....they didn't want Germany or Japan to get wind of it in advance as a matter of national security at the time.

Regards + HH

Bill

THAT explains all the BIGFOOT sightings in the North West...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread