18.4 KB · Views: 183

Atlanta Mi Dave

Feb 19, 2009
Atlanta, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! Iv'e never seen one either in 33 years of hunting and lots of Find of the Month's at quite a few different clubs.
Sitting in pouring down rain in Shreveport,LA. It's rained more in the last ten minutes than it did in 5 months in Central Florida. Hoping to do a little hunting here as its supposed to clear up in a couple of days.

Mojohand

Oct 18, 2008
rockwood mi
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-70,minelab quattro, garrett ace250
Cool find with new coil! I have one on order too ,for about a month now from kellyco.

OP
OP
Mich. Wolverine

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Thanks everyone. It's finds like these that keep me going. You just never know whats going to come out the ground next. ;D Good luck hunting.

Wolverine.

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty darn cool!
Makes me chuckle a little... and wonder what kind of gaudy crap from today the detectorists of the future are going to find?
Thanks for sharing and happy hunting!
:toothy4:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
KellycoChick said:
That's pretty darn cool!
Makes me chuckle a little... and wonder what kind of gaudy crap from today the detectorists of the future are going to find?
Thanks for sharing and happy hunting!
:toothy4:

My pets' ID tags, a few pennies I toss out, my grandpa's cotton picking equipment he left in the woods for the trees to grow up through and reclaim, and a few weird things I toss out into the burial grounds around my house to entice those 200 years from now.

Don't forget to have fun ... those who come after us are curious, too. Make 'em work for it! ;D ;D ;D

RSHEA DIGS

Jun 17, 2008
onaway mi.
Detector(s) used
m6 4x6 Supper 12 1400dd D2
Atlanta Mi Dave said:
Great find! Iv'e never seen one either in 33 years of hunting and lots of Find of the Month's at quite a few different clubs.
Sitting in pouring down rain in Shreveport,LA. It's rained more in the last ten minutes than it did in 5 months in Central Florida. Hoping to do a little hunting here as its supposed to clear up in a couple of days.
Dave
Good luck hunting, still not good here in the north, cold all this coming week.
Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread