TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to hear about your advice, for preventing snake bites or how could react in front of a bite.

Experiences, ideas, etc

Is that true that is not good idea to try to suck the poison ?

Is that true that some snake colors tell you if poisoning or not?

Is that true that rattlesnake are not rattle during rain?

Are these myths

Any comment is welcomed

Keep in touch
Jorgeke View attachment 2106445
I'm going to bite this... ha ha ha ... n 30 years of hunting I've never seen a snake while hunting.. (dead snakes yes) not sure, but I believe that's because my coil is in front of me and I'm walking slow and swinging my machine in front making noise... they hear me and run... But no I don't carry anything with me... I've been told but can't confirm that most poisonous snake in the US won't kill you with just one bite, so if your anywhere near a hospital or clinic your probably safe even if your an hour away... just try to kill the snake and bring it with you so it can be IDed, because the anti venom is different for all snakes

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we’re in snake country we where snake gaiters. What I like about gaiters and a good pair of waterproof boots is View attachment 2106458 how you can walk or plow thru thick brush and thorns with no problem of getting torn up.
Corral snakes don't bite like other snakes they literally have to chew on you to get venom in... yes its more toxic but much harder to get bitten..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions