Any Detector for depth 2m+

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are detectors made for getting that depth with 2 box depth multiplier attachment coils. They are used for cache and large relic hunting mostly. Nothing to find single coins that deep though! Wouldn't dig a hole 6 ft for a coin anyway! lol

dulak

Greenie
Mar 15, 2005
Greece
german said:
Hi guys, just wonder is it any detector on the market for depth of 2m - 6m. and if anybody have experiance to dig something on this depth.

Thanx

Try resistivity meter like TR/CIA or RM15 or SYSCAL .
You need some time but the results are there ....
Dulak

michinkae

Nov 22, 2004
New York
Detector(s) used
whites DFX and XLT
The closest you can get with only a hobby detector would be the Whites DFX or MXT because whites makes the Eclipse 10" by 18" coil that can reach to almost 30 inches down. almost 1 meter if you can push the sensitivity on your detector.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting for the machine that will show you a picture of what is under the dirt. I was reading 12 years ago about a machine that would do exactly that (this was a several page very detailed article). Before I was halfway done I was wanting one BAD!!!!!! Unfortunately when I got to the end of the story, there were these two dreaded words - "APRIL FOOLS". This was in the April edition of an MD magazine. They got me going, hook, line and sinker!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread