Any Detector for depth 2m+

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are detectors made for getting that depth with 2 box depth multiplier attachment coils. They are used for cache and large relic hunting mostly. Nothing to find single coins that deep though! Wouldn't dig a hole 6 ft for a coin anyway! lol

dulak

Greenie
Mar 15, 2005
Greece
german said:
Hi guys, just wonder is it any detector on the market for depth of 2m - 6m. and if anybody have experiance to dig something on this depth.

Thanx

Try resistivity meter like TR/CIA or RM15 or SYSCAL .
You need some time but the results are there ....
Dulak

michinkae

Nov 22, 2004
New York
Detector(s) used
whites DFX and XLT
The closest you can get with only a hobby detector would be the Whites DFX or MXT because whites makes the Eclipse 10" by 18" coil that can reach to almost 30 inches down. almost 1 meter if you can push the sensitivity on your detector.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting for the machine that will show you a picture of what is under the dirt. I was reading 12 years ago about a machine that would do exactly that (this was a several page very detailed article). Before I was halfway done I was wanting one BAD!!!!!! Unfortunately when I got to the end of the story, there were these two dreaded words - "APRIL FOOLS". This was in the April edition of an MD magazine. They got me going, hook, line and sinker!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions