Any good sites for buying silver?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Although I never buy online myself, there seems to be alot of good reviews for a site called Apmex. I use their site as a barometer for prices when I buy locally. Sometimes I get them cheaper locally, sometimes my dealers are a little more expensive. It just varies.

Jim

Tarheel boys

Jan 14, 2008
Southeastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, White's Classic II
alpha105 said:
Just looking to invest in silver. Need a place to buy thats not overpriced.....let me know thnx

www.nwtmint.com
one problem with buying silver right now is how long it takes them to fullfil the order. So much silver is being sold, it takes up to 12 weeks for your order to be shipped.

Shipping is free

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i usually ask jewelers if they have any silver bars or rounds....most have them on hand ....just have to watch how far over spot they want....usually you can talk them down close to spot when you point out the spot price for the day

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
i usually ask jewelers if they have any silver bars or rounds....most have them on hand
I steer clear of jewelers myself, that also goes for pawn brokers. Jewelers are so used to keystoning the prices (DOUBLE THEIR COST, THEN DOUBLE IT AGAIN) that is why they can advertise "on sale for $1500 reg price $4000"

busaboy24

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2009
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have silver advertised in the classified section. Its all straight from the mint and has never been touched.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread