Any new detectorist in the Philippines

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears
heavymetal said:
No problemo on the quotes there dred!!! On my post you should see the subject of the post on the middle part of the screen. Now on the right side of the subject you should see the quote button, just click on it and your all set!

Pinoy na pinoy - 100% ;)

I'm just trying this out how it works.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
heavymetal said:
Numinen said:
Hi heavymetal

It would be fun to see thouse coins after they are cleaned!!

You know what Numinen thats the one thing I never learned to do right.

I'm gonna do a search on it then 8)

May i suggest electrolysis for the heavily encrusted coins. There's a good how-to on geotech > projects.

Yeah I recognize those coins when I was a bit younger.

OP
OP
heavymetal

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
May i suggest electrolysis for the heavily encrusted coins. There's a good how-to on geotech > projects.

Yeah I recognize those coins when I was a bit younger.

Thanks for the tip the dred!

BTW on your way to better understand the Explorer, have you tried youtube? They got some videos there of the Explorer when I was looking for tips for my X-terra.

HH!!!

Numinen

Dec 30, 2007
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium Coils 3X7, 8" Mono, 10" x 14" DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot in this forum about coin clening with Peroxide ( H202 ) notise it must be 3% but you can read more about it here.

The Peroxide Method Works!
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,117293.0.html

This seemes to work well oh hevily coroded coins to I`w bought it yesterday after reading here aboutit & will try it some day!

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
heavymetal said:
Thanks for the tip the dred!

BTW on your way to better understand the Explorer, have you tried youtube? They got some videos there of the Explorer when I was looking for tips for my X-terra.

HH!!!

No problemo heavymetal. Yeah I viewed the youtube videos already but the training was short by about 10-20mins. I've pretty much soaked up on the theoreticals and some practicals already and set up my test garden. I've even made my own version of a swingy-thingy. But its only now that I'm trying out all the tips in the videos and the books. It will definitely help. Ciao

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
Hi heavymetal. Nothing yet as I'm still going to official channels next week. I'll keep you posted bro and I'll post the pics of what I find.

OP
OP
heavymetal

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
dred747 said:
Hi heavymetal. Nothing yet as I'm still going to official channels next week. I'll keep you posted bro and I'll post the pics of what I find.

That's good to hear because the last thing we need is being trouble while MDing.

Can't wait to see those finds!

My friends are planning a trip to clark this month, hopefully it goes through!

Ingatz bro!

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used
heavymetal said:
dred747 said:

That's great! I'll give you a heads-up pretty soon. God bless

That's good to hear because the last thing we need is being trouble while MDing.

Can't wait to see those finds!

My friends are planning a trip to clark this month, hopefully it goes through!

Ingatz bro!

Looking forward to that bro. I'll give you a heads-up soon. God bless.

Redfoxvince

Jan 18, 2011
Greetings from a new member!Hope you guys would like to have some fun T-h in Bicol Areas.
I am Vince Siapno, works as a security personnel at Legazpi Airport. I've got some valuable TH experiences in Daet, Cams. Norte for almost 4 years, and obtained photocopied at least 6 T maps from TH friends I befriended, and one locally famous Arsenio Teodoro of Daet, Cams Norte-who was trained by Koji Nagata, an Ex-Jap Engineering Battalion peresonnel assigned at Battan Province, who was once a close but discreet Jap friend of the Marcos Family. In fact, we had a very simple Dowsing Bulk Metal Radiation Detector, and my group were able to locate so many treasure sites, in public as well as private lands, in plains, riverine areas, shoreline areas, pre-WW2 Gabaldon Buildings, Old Catholic Churches, ancestral houses used as garrisson/barracks by Jap military during WW2, old political boundaries, diverted waterfalls, ricefield treasure sites,tunnels and caves in Albay islands. I was trained persaonally by Arsenio to read and assess treasure landmarks by the use of simple military compass. There are uniformities, engineeringwise, in all treasure burial sites across the Philippines. There are only eight angles ion the compass which had been used by the Jap Engineering Battalions-
0 Degree or North; 45 Degrees or Northeast;90 Degrees or East;135 Degrees or Southeast; 180 Degrees or South;225 Degrees or Southwest; 270 Degrees or West; and 315 Degrees or Northwest, and one must understand that the compass has a middle point in the center, and every treasure landmarks has its MOTHER CODE or BEARING in order for any treasure hunter to find the right angles of the burials. There is treasure burial depth uniformity-in plains, 3-7 meters; in slopes, 5-9 meters; in mountains, 9-25 meters; in closed tunnels and caves, at least 7-9 meters of entrance cover to dig out, and there are sites with dead as well as live bombs sealed and oiled to preserve its purpose, structural traps, different poisons, etc.But not all landmarks has all the eight angles buried with treasures. Only in the plains has complete angles of treasure burials, and in the mountain slopes and hintherlands are not complete because of the tunnels and caves the pre-WW2 sent jap military spies for tactical mapping of the whole Philippines to become as one of the Global Treasure Depositary Country in the world, aside Cuba. They, the japanese, korean, and formosan soldiers, constructed nuno-sa-punso mounds as a marker of every treasure burial site, hard and soft trees, arrow signs,river-signs, etc and please refer to all jap treasure codes and signs available.
The problems we had encountered were so many-satellite manipulated bad weather,greed,goons,military,police,ghosts,etc., as if almost we dare to detect and locate has eyes and ears for the government officials. We were able to reach successfully at least two of the object encasements at 23 feet in two different sites but we were checked by rebels and was instructed to leave the area immediately after seeing what what we came up in our hunting.
So, if you wanna have some questions, I am very willing to share answers, and if you are going for an adventure here in Bicol, I would be gladly to meet you and your friends here. My number is 09395176286. Good luck to all and God bless.

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from a new member!Hope you guys would like to have some fun T-h in Bicol Areas.
I am Vince Siapno, works as a security personnel at Legazpi Airport. I've got some valuable TH experiences in Daet, Cams. Norte for almost 4 years, and obtained photocopied at least 6 T maps from TH friends I befriended, and one locally famous Arsenio Teodoro of Daet, Cams Norte-who was trained by Koji Nagata, an Ex-Jap Engineering Battalion peresonnel assigned at Battan Province, who was once a close but discreet Jap friend of the Marcos Family. In fact, we had a very simple Dowsing Bulk Metal Radiation Detector, and my group were able to locate so many treasure sites, in public as well as private lands, in plains, riverine areas, shoreline areas, pre-WW2 Gabaldon Buildings, Old Catholic Churches, ancestral houses used as garrisson/barracks by Jap military during WW2, old political boundaries, diverted waterfalls, ricefield treasure sites,tunnels and caves in Albay islands. I was trained persaonally by Arsenio to read and assess treasure landmarks by the use of simple military compass. There are uniformities, engineeringwise, in all treasure burial sites across the Philippines. There are only eight angles ion the compass which had been used by the Jap Engineering Battalions-
0 Degree or North; 45 Degrees or Northeast;90 Degrees or East;135 Degrees or Southeast; 180 Degrees or South;225 Degrees or Southwest; 270 Degrees or West; and 315 Degrees or Northwest, and one must understand that the compass has a middle point in the center, and every treasure landmarks has its MOTHER CODE or BEARING in order for any treasure hunter to find the right angles of the burials. There is treasure burial depth uniformity-in plains, 3-7 meters; in slopes, 5-9 meters; in mountains, 9-25 meters; in closed tunnels and caves, at least 7-9 meters of entrance cover to dig out, and there are sites with dead as well as live bombs sealed and oiled to preserve its purpose, structural traps, different poisons, etc.But not all landmarks has all the eight angles buried with treasures. Only in the plains has complete angles of treasure burials, and in the mountain slopes and hintherlands are not complete because of the tunnels and caves the pre-WW2 sent jap military spies for tactical mapping of the whole Philippines to become as one of the Global Treasure Depositary Country in the world, aside Cuba. They, the japanese, korean, and formosan soldiers, constructed nuno-sa-punso mounds as a marker of every treasure burial site, hard and soft trees, arrow signs,river-signs, etc and please refer to all jap treasure codes and signs available.
The problems we had encountered were so many-satellite manipulated bad weather,greed,goons,military,police,ghosts,etc., as if almost we dare to detect and locate has eyes and ears for the government officials. We were able to reach successfully at least two of the object encasements at 23 feet in two different sites but we were checked by rebels and was instructed to leave the area immediately after seeing what what we came up in our hunting.
So, if you wanna have some questions, I am very willing to share answers, and if you are going for an adventure here in Bicol, I would be gladly to meet you and your friends here. My number is 09395176286. Good luck to all and God bless.

I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much. Happy Holidays and God bless you all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread