Any one use tesoro tiger or sand shark water detector

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
trainer said:
If so what are your comments ....compare to other detectors

The Tiger Shark is the VERY BEST under the following conditions:

1. Fresh water

2. Super depth not needed.

3. Coil changing needed to meet hunt conditions.

4. You WANT to find All gold jewelry.

Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiger Shark is fantastic also for finding those thin gold chains that the other detectors can't respond too unless you scrape the coil on them. Even then the sound is more of a "tic tic." I've also used the Sand Shark which is a pulse induction detector and extremely deep. Both are out of production right now till a new coil connector comes out so the prices for used ones are through the roof. The Tiger Shark has a true all metal mode, or I should say, two of them acturally plus a great disc circuit. High quality so you may never need the Lifetime Warranty. The only manufacturer that offers it no matter how old it is. :thumbsup:

Joe (USA) sells Tesoro's and is very honest. Send him a PM.

Attachments

• Tiger  Shark.jpg
    Tiger Shark.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 393
  • Tiger  Shark.jpg
    Tiger Shark.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 363

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Sand Shark exclusively. Deep, sensitive, finds it all. And I do mean ALL. Be prepared to dig. He who digs the most wins the game. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions