Any opinions on Fisher F75 for nugget hunting?

goldbrick

Jun 11, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
I tried my F75 for nuggets a couple times with no luck :( but I am still struggling to learn this machine so my failure means nothing. There are some savvy people using them for gold and silver that I have read about on various forums. Jim Hemmingway had a most excellent write-up posted on this forum about the F75 and prospecting but it got deleted due to size? Look on Findma__ under the F Series forum, there was the same post minus pics there at one time. I would try to give you more specifics but I am out of time.
Ltr,
Merton

OP
OP
Massbaycolonist

Massbaycolonist

Apr 15, 2006
Massachusetts
goldbrick said:
I tried my F75 for nuggets a couple times with no luck :( but I am still struggling to learn this machine so my failure means nothing. There are some savvy people using them for gold and silver that I have read about on various forums. Jim Hemmingway had a most excellent write-up posted on this forum about the F75 and prospecting but it got deleted due to size? Look on Findma__ under the F Series forum, there was the same post minus pics there at one time. I would try to give you more specifics but I am out of time.
Ltr,
Merton
Thanks, Goldbrick. btw, nice name....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread