Any sound recordings?

mrgrd

Jun 5, 2010
Fellow Dual Field owners / operators, are there any sound recordings out there of the Detector in action? I am a newb with my Dual Field and for verification, I would really like to here what sounds I can reference to. There are no Dual Filed users in my area that I can find to help me out or perhaps let me here what another Dual field sounds like. I have watched a lot of u-tube videos trying to pick up on this but really there is nothing (I can find). Thanks for all the great post here and I am glad there is a new forum for our specific machine now.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrgrd said:
Fellow Dual Field owners / operators, are there any sound recordings out there of the Detector in action? I am a newb with my Dual Field and for verification, I would really like to here what sounds I can reference to. There are no Dual Filed users in my area that I can find to help me out or perhaps let me here what another Dual field sounds like. I have watched a lot of u-tube videos trying to pick up on this but really there is nothing (I can find). Thanks for all the great post here and I am glad there is a new forum for our specific machine now.
Well I just bought one, havent gotten it yet, but if it is like any other detector out there, all I can say is......... Practice and learn.....
I highly doubt that any two machines act/sound exactly alike.. You are going to have to learn it no matter what anyone tells you, or what "sounds" you hear on a website.. Just my opinion... Best of luck finding treasure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions