anyboby out there?

amxfred

May 14, 2011
Dekalb, IL
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Sunray X-1 Probe & Auvio wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everyone is putting there costumes together for the Halloween party at Treasurefiends house.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
most of us don't have the luxury of detecting all day, every day. as much as i like to detect it's not the most important thing in my life. myself, i need to winterize things around here, collect firewood, the list goes on. and now it takes me 10 times longer to do those things. thats why i don't respond that often, got things to do. like cutting and grinding pretty rocks.

OP
OP
D

dbennett7

Aug 7, 2011
sounds to me like you didnt understand what i wrote i was just wondering where all the people are nowadays there used to be a lot more going on i think because of the forest presevre issue we do not hear from a lot of the ones from that area all i was trying to say was i miss seeing there posts and videos does that clear things up i hope i am lucky that i get to go out quite a bit but remember i live 2 minutes away from the one place i go to a lot makes a big difference dennis

amxfred

May 14, 2011
Dekalb, IL
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Sunray X-1 Probe & Auvio wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't we all just get along? :laughing7:

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too busy looking for the next 49'er pocket spill... like what this guy found a few years ago.

Attachments

• 49erCache.jpg
    49erCache.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 75

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread