• boo_boo.jpg
    boo_boo.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 687
Upvote 0

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
bmanofnbc said:
I wore steel-toed boots one time. Every step & swing there was a false signal, I was getting mad thinking my machine was busted until I figured it out. ;D

I know a relic hunter who made a similar "find" after strapping on a pair of heavy-duty snake leggings. Seems they have bronze mesh sandwiched between the layers of canvas!

S

stefen

AP should change his name to the Whiz Kid ::)

The only problems is, is that you got caught.

Might as well finish cuz it mighty hard to cut it off in the middle of a good strong stream...and if you do, its only going to be a drippling down inside your pant leg.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Mighty AP said:
I got caught takin a whiz by an elderly woman this morning! Her backyard is adjacent to the soccer field I was hunting, damn I had to go & the truck was about 100 yards away.............I leaned my machine against her fence & started doin my business. The fence was wood, bout 5 foot high so Im standing there lookin right into her backyard, she was in the yard & I didnt see her............til I was about halfway done with my business! She walked up, not too close mind you, & I said "hello, nice day today aint it?" as I kept goin........almost done. She just stood there & gave me a wierd look, she knew what I was doin! I finished, grabed my machine & got the hell outa there, made a beeline fer the truck. I guess Id better find another place to hunt for a while.............BIG BOO BOO,EH? :D
Better be glad grandma didn't take her cane to your backside ! Although you need it ! ;) ;D ;D

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happened a few times, but hey, they were deep targets! I did find a spoon like that two nights ago. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions