OP
OP
C

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dok Holliday said:
It is terribly insensitive to call an Obama Half Dollar "Colorized". Shame on all of you, this is 2012, not 1952. >:(

i never called it that. so stay the hell of my back. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: >:(

and if you look at conleytheking's pic those are the ones i mean so instead of getting mad look to see the pics first. :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

BillyOceansEleven

May 6, 2011
Hadn't found one until the two boxes I went through last night. An Obama half...

Attachments

• Obama coin.jpg
    Obama coin.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 399

wildwill2002

Oct 23, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in change years ago when I was a teenager, long before I was a serious collector, and thought it was interesting enough to keep.

Attachments

• 2012-03-13 17.50.59.jpg
    2012-03-13 17.50.59.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 194

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I probably have seen 1000+ colourized coins. All of them being quarters. I will make a post today on them and include pictures to share what Canadian colourized coins look like.

I have several of them from change finds from when I went to Canada last year for a week, have probably 100 other commems.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to say, WAY too many barack hussain obama half dollars, you never see president bush or any other president colorized on coins!!! What's up with that!

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
been hunting halves for over 2 years and never came across any of them until I was down in New Orleans and hunted in March. Found those in a box of halves. Still havent seen anymore up here in the PNW.

I would have to say, WAY too many barack hussain obama half dollars, you never see president bush or any other president colorized on coins!!! What's up with that!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Obama was a new type of president: African-American. Bush was just another horrible president.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread