Anybody ever found anything Dowsing?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
You know, I see pics all the time of finds made in the metal detecting forums. But none here so far. I admit, I haven't gone through a great deal of scanning after reading all the BS arguments, kinda turned me off- But I am curious about finds.

For all the hooplah and arguing, surely SOMEONE has found something worthwhile. Have you?

If your answer is yes, please post a pic....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Jeffro.......I used to have some pictures on the forum. All they did was create something else for the skeptics to remark about. Read the thread Show me the money and you will see why I deleted most of my photo's....Art

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Yes!
I do use dowsing to help me locate the "lost" I've been using it long range,and just for fun. Before I dig I back-up any location with electronics. No signal, no dig.

I use a Garrett "MasterHunter" w/depth coils, and also an Accumeter Pro6 Geo-surveyor, this will cover about a half an acre to a depth of 125 ', it does have limits. I also use IR.

There are times I'm a very happy boy, and there have been times of nothing to be found. However the plus side seems to be greater.

Grab your favorite detector when you go dowsing and you tell me!

Aufinder01

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Guys I can appreciate both of your points, here and in other posts- BUT this one was strictly about finds and pics. Isn't there ANYBODY out there that can show pics of what they found dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Karl....Wrong again.....Here again you are tring to lump every one into one group. The man said " These are the tools I use to find treasure " His way of finding treasure looks like it is a lot better than the way you locate treasure. When you say " I scan the area and then go and pick it up " doesn't sound as good as his method. You admit that you are right about 50 % of the time. I think your method is off by about 50 %. But your excuse is always the same...It's Dells fault. .So I will ask you one more time. Have you every spent 1 penny on a Dell product. If the answer is yes Please post your receipt. If no please explain how you have been scammed. Art

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Oh, Jeez- one more time..... pics please! LOL! Hey, I'm just curious- I see tons of pics every day from MDers, and none on this board. The arguing is getting old quick, :o

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This was a summers work...Art

Attachments

• cccd.JPG
    cccd.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 442
  • cccd.JPG
    cccd.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 437
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Arthur I don't know what to say about that pic that doesn't sound negative.... ummmm.... lemme just say that I have done alot of gold mining. Flakes don't fluff up like that. Are those brass shavings? Seriously, now.... ;) ;D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Most of that gold is micro-gold recovered with mercury.There is nothing in there that is bigger than a grain of sand...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have been told these are spray painted raisens...Art

Attachments

• P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 411
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Now those are nuggies.... ;D

Ok, so how did dowsing get you the micro-gold? And as a side note, how did you get that Micro so clean? All mine comes out looking dull.... this is from a retort that blew up, I assume- it's sponge-

Attachments

• Sponge.jpg
    Sponge.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 412
OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Aaaahhh, so thats why it looks like shavings, because they ARE shavings..... LOL! I'll have to try that salt and vinegar trick. Thanks. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread