anybody from dade, broward, or pompano beach area

smartfox

Dec 18, 2006
to go detecting together one day. let me know. been doing this not too long but already learning a lot thanks to the forums. I have a whites dfx that i bought about 2 years ago. i recently took it out of the closet and i like to detect. have found a lot of loose change maybe about 30 dollars worth and 2 kids golden rings from parks (which my kid lost 1 of them and never found it) in about my 12th time detecting and i just learned at my 11th time how to pinpoint a target with depth and everything so now i find stuff 1/2 of the time faster. let me know whether you are more experienced than me or not of you want a buddy to detect with. thanks.

M

mcv50

I live in the deefield beach area. I am new to this. Should have my MD next week. Looking to just get outta my house and do some hunting...

Let me know if you wanna hunt sometime, I could use some pointers.

Mark

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hit the beach one weekend ,early morning.Your sure to run into several people detecting.PS- A long handled sand scoop will do wonders for your knees and back. :)

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
miami fl here. just got a fisher coinstrike and learning the quirks. its fun soo far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread