Anybody heard from Max?

It has only been almost a week and he was posting a video every day before that. Everyone needs a rest once in awhile and Max might need that. :coffee2:

Sorry thought it had been longer. I just find his finds fun.

Hay I miss him too who said he could take time off :dontknow:

Jonnie

his last post on here was around the 15th of December. I was concerned so I emailed him. He said that for 2012 he is only going to post on one forum. He is now using treasuredepot. He has been putting his videos on there since before Christmas. The main thing is that he is ok, and still doing his thing....

tiggar said:
his last post on here was around the 15th of December. I was concerned so I emailed him. He said that for 2012 he is only going to post on one forum. He is now using treasuredepot. He has been putting his videos on there since before Christmas. The main thing is that he is ok, and still doing his thing....

I didn't know there was another Forum :dontknow:

JK... I used to post to the other one till Lookindown told me about this one and that's all it took. Nothing against the other one but if I was going to use just one site (which I do) I'm posting to it right now. :icon_thumright:

He posts nearly everyday on You Tube!!

Here is yesterday's post!

HH

Sorry I can't keep up with this site. I will miss his his videos and his attitude Of not being afraid to show you where he was and how he was doing it

Jonnie

I agree with you Baywalker, Max shows it like it is, sometimes good and sometimes bad, at least we know it is not staged for sure especially when he shows the GRAY MATTER along with the good stuff! I sure would like to visit VB and get the chance to get some pointers from him, I miss his videos too and hope he comes back over to this forum!

I miss Max's videos also. Almost everyday I come here to look for his videos. :notworthy: I always got a kick out of them and his narrating of them. He will be missed. :( Hope he comes back when he checks out that he has a "following". ~ Come back Max~ :walk:

I sub. to max's youtube channel and see all his vids. almost everyday it is fun to see him and ken or his dog jack go hunting at the beach since I can only go 2 or three times a month it's 125 mi. each way to nearest beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back